• Welcome to the Fable Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Fable series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Official Doll Exchange

vannababy1

LionHeart
Reaction score
Re: Official Doll Exchange

Would anyone be interested in the Theresa doll? I would like to trade for anything besides Theresa or Lucien...GT is BabyBearA

Nera Sand

Reaction score

I would love to get the dollcatcher achievement. I have been trying to find a Hammer doll but will settle for the buy and sell cheat where you assist others get the achievement. That would be awesome. My gammer tag is Nera Sand and I am on now. You can message me here or on xbox.

K1NG_0F_CHA0S

Reaction score

Will Pay 5 Million per generic doll private message me if interested.

zeriodgravity

Prince of Darkness
Reaction score

Guess I would be kind and say hello first. I'm looking for all the hero dolls ( I got none at the moment ) and I'm paying/ trading whatever u want for 'em or for the achievement ( letting me join ur game and get the achievement, though not quiet sure how it works myself ).
NOTE: Also looking to "rent" or buy the chicken suite for money or trade for the achievement, and the book with the expression u can only get with the chest in the guild ( wich they made inaccessable with a patch ), it's the one in "scary" options underneath the bloodlust roar one. Just sent a PM to my GT "ZeriodGravity" if u got any of these, thanks. ( Willing to help people get other achievements like the coluseum achievements if they aren't satisfied with money or items. That'll be all, thanks in advance :).

chitster042186

Reaction score

Hey! I'm new to the forum business lols! I need the hero dolls, only just got on live a few weeks ago, done most of the achievements except the knothole island and see the future ones!

I will give much gold and any item except legendary stuffs but I have tonnes of gold, millions so I will buy for what ever (10mil?)and I can get pretty much any other items and I have plenty of master weapons spare as I don't use them and I can get them again in the future lols!

chitster042186 is my live account, I have a headset so talk is easy! 22, British! Always on-line!

Would be uber grateful for the help also with the DLC's as I only have the free ones haha! Need achievements for them xD

Nera Sand

Reaction score

I will give you 10 million Fable gold for the hammer doll.

MrUberW1ggle

The Guy Who Lives In A Box
Reaction score

I have Some Useless Theresa and Hammer Dolls if anyone wants to trade or buy :'(

Syaorann

Reaction score

I have Garth, Theresa, and Reaver dolls. I am looking to buy/trade for Hammer, Lucien, and Generic Hero dolls.

I also would like to buy/rent/borrow a chicken suit for The Fowl Player achievement.

blackdahlia

Reaction score

I'm looking for the reaver, hammer and garth doll, i don't have much to trade so i am willing to pay a lot of gold.

Arld

WTB Deus Ex 3
Reaction score

I currently have Theresa and Lucien's pending (working my way up to get this achievement). If possible, I'd like Hammer and Gharth (and the rest, but that'd be too much). I don't have much to trade, unless there's something specific you want, in-case money isn't of the essence.

I'm also willing to trade one Theresa Doll for the generic Hero one.

Gamertag is DataHero.

scenickarma

Reaction score

I have a bunch of hammer dolls if anyone wants one let me know and we will discuss terms, gt is Scenickarma

cKz ll Skillz

Reaction score

Im looking for the garth and reaver dolls will give anyone any other dolls if i get them back

cKz ll Skillz

Reaction score

Have now got the dolls and will sell any for a good price. Have many hammer dolls for sale

TheFonz6969

Reaction score

Thanks to Zagareen for helping me get the achievement! Good luck all.

chitster042186

Reaction score

Willing to pay 10mil Fable gold for dolls, I have a few legendary weapons but a bit iffy about trading them but for the right trade ;-) GT is chitster042186 Add me, aske me what ya want and I will see what I can do!

I also wouldn't mind helping with co-op achievements or would like some one to take me with them to get theirs so I can get them lols specially for the DLC's Thanks \m/

cKz ll Skillz

Reaction score

Im looking to buy a hero, reaver and garth doll. ill give 4 mil, red dragon or enforcer

Preeko

Reaction score

Hi, i have only got a Theresa Doll (and one spare), and a Hammer Doll. If anyone have the others i will trade upto 11 mil and a chicken suit

This is the last acheivement i need to complete the game, any help is much needed!