• Welcome to the Fable Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Fable series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Official Pre-Order Bonus Trade

Theomnipotentsco

Reaction score
What im looking for: The Champion Hammer, Absolver Hammer
What I have: The Channeler x2 (Yes, I will do 1:1 on each)
What im willing to trade: The Channeler or possibly money

I am in the United States. Please PM me.

PS- Yes I did read the post on the supply and demand of the weapons, but I'd like to try and collect them all and when I picked mine up at Best Buy two cards must have stuck together. I'm a new subscriber here but I'd be willing to even pop on webcam to show a sealed, unused one if that helps with the trust thing.

Also, not to sound mean or anything but I've gotten a few messages from people waiting to get their games. I'd like to do a transaction when people have a code in hand.

Myths Lord

Reaction score
What im looking for: The Champion Hammer, Absolver Hammer
What I have: The Channeler

PS- Yes I did read the post on the supply and demand of the weapons, but I'd like to try and collect them all and when I picked mine up at Best Buy two cards must have stuck together. I'm a new subscriber here but I'd be willing to even pop on webcam to show a sealed, unused one if that helps with the trust thing.
I will give you the absolver hammer code and dragon fire tattoo code for your channeler and crystal tattoo code. Just add me on xbox live. My gamertag is Myths Lord

A. Gamer

Reaction score
I have a question the code that gives someone the inquisitor is that a separate code or is it combined with the potions and tattoos code?
All of the codes I have acquired (don't have the Shardborne Sword) have been a single code for all of the related content (i.e. weapon & tattoo, etc).

So, when trading these 'weapon' codes, you are also trading the tattoo and anything else that comes with that weapon. However, as far as I know, these pre-order codes do NOT include anything other than the weapon and the related tattoo.

I believe the code you are refering to is the one that gives the 'original new game purchaser' five extra items (Raise Dead potion, Slow Time potion, Scot outfit, Highlander Tattoo Set, and a Red Setter skin for the dog), which is a separate code that comes in all of the games, pre-order or normal. This bonus code is to get the 'fence sitters' to buy the game new as opposed to waiting a few months and picking it up on the used/grey market.

Slappy Pyne

Slappy Says...
Reaction score
What I'm Looking For: The Absolver
What I Have: The Channeler
What I'm Willing To Trade: The Channeler

email: [email protected]
XBL Gamertag: slappypyne

------------------------------

UPDATE: Myths Lord was first to offer the trade I'm looking for so he has "dibs," as it were when the game releases in the UK on Friday. Thanks everyone!

NewAt

Reaction score
Just wanted to say that I was able to make the trade I posted here using projectego as the middle-man. It was quick and easy, and I'd highly recommend him and the whole site in general ^_^

Myths Lord

Reaction score
Just wanted to say that I was able to make the trade I posted here using projectego as the middle-man. It was quick and easy, and I'd highly recommend him and the whole site in general ^_^
How do U use projectego as the middle-man?

Alex

Reaction score
What I have: The Inquisitor & Tattoo, The LCE Stuff, The Strategy Guide Tattoo.
What I want: The Champion's Hammer
Willing to trade: The Inquisitor & Tattoo

shadowknight1

The Hero Of Bowerstone Castle
Reaction score
I'm really looking to get rid of my absolver for either swords

Alex

Reaction score
i just want the champion hammer cuz i dont wanna have just one of the f2 heroes weapons. the way i see it, if i cant have all then i dont want either so i thought the champion hammer was the most reasonable choice for me, but im not really that much into hammers tho. im willing to throw in the strategy guide's tattoo code as well with the inquisitor & tattoo if anyone is interested, so let me know...

NewAt

Reaction score
What I'm Looking For: The Absolver or The Inquisitor or The Channeler
What I Have: The Shardborne
What I'm Willing To Trade: The Shardborne

I know it's a long shot to find people for this trade, but I might as well try.
PM me or send a message to my gamertag: Beast Legacy

MnkyScpe

Reaction score
What I'm Looking For: The Absolver or The Channeler or Champion
What I Have: The Inquisitor
What I'm Willing To Trade: The Inquisitor

shadowknight1

The Hero Of Bowerstone Castle
Reaction score
What I'm Looking For: The Absolver or The Inquisitor or The Channeler
What I Have: The Shardborne
What I'm Willing To Trade: The Shardborne

I know it's a long shot to find people for this trade, but I might as well try.
PM me or send a message to my gamertag: Beast Legacy
what bonuses does it have? and what does it look like?

Farcus Prime

Reaction score
Ok after reading through the forums and looking at the supply and demand of items I think I have to up the price for my Channeler sword.

What I'm Looking For: The Champions Hammer or The Absolver Hammer + any other weapon
What I Have: The Channeler
What I'm Willing To Trade: The Channeler

2010-10-26162345-1-1.jpg

Again just to make it more clear I am looking for either the Champions Hammer or Any other 2 weapons
and that is for my Channeler Sword and Crystal Tattoo And I am also willing to do a middle man trade if trust is an issue.
Message me if interested or even if you have an alternative trade

NewAt

Reaction score
what bonuses does it have? and what does it look like?

From the thread detailing the stats of the pre-order weapons:

Value 8,400 | LV0 Dmg 16 | LV1 Dmg 24 | LV2 Dmg 33 | LV3 Dmg 41 | LV 4 Dmg 66 | LV 5 Dmg 89 |

Legendary Bonus:….Objective:…………………………………...Reward:
Unholy……………......Decrease your moral standing………….+5 Extra Damage, +30% vs Non-Evil Enemies
Darkness……………Kill 200 enemies at night…………………+15 Extra Damage
Heartless……………Drag 8 villagers to work…………………...Gain Money per Hit

I haven't found a pic of what it looks like though.

Theomnipotentsco

Reaction score
UPDATE:

What im looking for in Fable III: Absolver Hammer
Other game things I'd be willing to trade for: The Force Unleashed 2 Sith Acolyte Skin, The Force Unleashed 2 Amazon DLC Challenges.
What I have: The Channeler

Also, not to sound mean or anything but I've gotten a few messages from people waiting to get their games. I'd like to do a transaction when people have a code in hand.

J_walker6

Reaction score
What I'm Looking For: The Champions Hammer or The Absolver Hammer
What I Have: The Channeler and The Inquistor
What I'm Willing To Trade: The Channeler and The Inquisitor

Also, just wondering if there is a way to check what code is on which card without redeeming seeing as how I don't know which of these 2 codes has which sword on it.