• Welcome to the Fable Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Fable series and video gaming.

Register Log in

OH CRAP!

Trawgdor

Rawkin'
Reaction score
OH CRAP!

Now, most of you guys know, for the past couple months, I've been without internet (and thus not being active on the forums). But today, my mom came home with Clear. It is actually pretty fast, seeing as though there are only two computers in my house. Jeez, it feels pretty good to be typing stuff up again. :lol:

So in my absence, I've been doing lots of stuff. Mainly staying at home and playing the guitar. I'm also working on fixing my sister's old violin, so I can learn a second instrument! Pretty cool, eh?

But other than hearing about my depravity of internet, I'd like you guys to give me an opinion of something I've been thinking about for a while.

I'm thinking of starting a blog, not like a tumblr or anything, but a real blog. In an effort to try and make some money for myself. That, and because I'm usually on the computer with nothing better to do.

I'm thinking about just having it be about everyday stuff. And my passions and stuff. I think that I'm going to have like, different sections for different stuff, like rants, music, videogames, tv/movies, etc. What do you guys think? Jeez. To type out something like this on my phone, my thumbs would be hardcore blistered. Wow.

Alright, I guess that's it for now! ^_^

Necromancer

Pokémon Master
Reaction score
Re: OH CRAP!

Go for it dude, start up a blog. :thumbsup: I'd think about doing one if I knew anything about 'em. :lol:

And of course, welcome back. :D

Devil Jho

The Voice
Reaction score

Even though i do not know you, welcome back, and ill read your blogs if you make em.

mjmarin12

Tex-Mex Gamer
Premium
Reaction score

You should make a blog on stuff that interets you, if you make one on Fable im sure most of us would join

Recycled Human

Reaction score

You've gone without Internet for how long?! Where is your online therapist, make sure you take it slow. Like, restrict yourself to dial up speeds, don't want to come down with head exploditius...(three's good)

Welcome back.

Firis

Amateur Human
Premium Legend
Premium
Reaction score

Welcome back doood.

Ranger

Legendary Swordsman
Reaction score

Welcome back.

HobbeBrain

It's getting better, man!
Reaction score

Welcome back, even though I haven't actually spoken to you before.

The blog idea sounds great, but sometimes, when I read blogs, the author just says 'Today I went to the local brothel...' without any personal feelings, although it looks like you've got that covered. Blog away! :D

Wonderfoole WINO

Schizoid Misanthopist
Reaction score

Welcome back!

Well, if that's what you want to do, do it. I don't see how you would make any money off it though. I think blogs are a bunch of pretentious bull****. You would have a hard time paying me to read one, let alone getting me to pay to read it. But if you can find a few saps with money burning holes in their pockets enough to sit down and waste their lives reading about someone else's, more power to ya. But I know nothing of blogs, and I'm not interested in learning. Nevertheless, its good to see you back.

Trawgdor

Rawkin'
Reaction score

TJ Griffin;411437 said:
Welcome back!

Well, if that's what you want to do, do it. I don't see how you would make any money off it though. I think blogs are a bunch of pretentious bull****. You would have a hard time paying me to read one, let alone getting me to pay to read it. But if you can find a few saps with money burning holes in their pockets enough to sit down and waste their lives reading about someone else's, more power to ya. But I know nothing of blogs, and I'm not interested in learning. Nevertheless, its good to see you back.

Haha, no, it's not where the people reading it pays to read the blog, you put up some advertising, like what google does, and it pays you by how much traffic you are getting!

Thanks to everyone though!

Also, to HeroOfCrapsalot, your sig is gonna give me epilepsy! :lol: (No offense to people that have epilepsy...)

Cain

Reaction score

Welcome back Trawgdor!

Wonderfoole WINO

Schizoid Misanthopist
Reaction score

Trawgdor;411438 said:
Haha, no, it's not where the people reading it pays to read the blog, you put up some advertising, like what google does, and it pays you by how much traffic you are getting!

Thanks to everyone though!

Also, to HeroOfCrapsalot, your sig is gonna give me epilepsy! :lol: (No offense to people that have epilepsy...)

Damn. I wanted to charge people to read about my coffee breaks.

cheezMcNASTY

Edible in some countries
Premium
Reaction score

welcome back ty.
maybe now we can see some more activity, no?

Trawgdor

Rawkin'
Reaction score

cheezMcNASTY;411521 said:
welcome back ty.
maybe now we can see some more activity, no?

Totally, dude. The forums seem kinda dead though. There's not as much as activity as there was like, in the winter... Or is that just me?

Arseface

Look at me still talking when theres science to do
Premium
Reaction score

I wondered where you went! Welcome back.

Dark Drakan

Guildmaster
Town Guard
Premium
Reaction score

Welcome back, good to see you back online.