• Welcome to the Fable Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Fable series and video gaming.

Register Log in

One Messed Up Dream.

Zjuggernaut

Just plain talented!
Reaction score
One Messed Up Dream.

After complaining to my sister than I haven't remembered any dreams for years... I finally do.

Basically, I moved to a new place in the country that looked exactly like the map Rundown on Modern Warfare 2. It was a peaceful little village and the people around showed me the shops and were really friendly. But you know how you see films about people heading into the wilderness after living in the city and things go all weird? Yeah...

I get pulled into a back alley by a crazed tramp who tells me strange stories about an organisation of "Crazy Cannibal Clowns" that live under the village. Obviously, being the ignorant main character, I laughed and walked away saying "Killer clowns? What a total freak." Only to hear the horn from a clowns car and a childs laugh come from below me.

I ran to the Mayors office, where he was having a meeting with around 7 or 8 villagers. I explained what happened and as you might have guessed, they didn't believe me. I walked home with one of the villagers 'Steve' who said that I was just being crazy and needed to calm down. He walked across what looked like a subway grater. As he took a step on it, a clown jumped out with spread arms and legs and pulled him in. Luckily, there were many witnesses.

I took the crazy tramp to the mayor along with the townspeople and explained what had happened. The mayor then declared war on the Killer Clowns.

We then discover from ancient books that the way to kill them is to blind them with a wet cloth or a tea towel and continuously punch them in the nose until their heads explode.

I woke up whilst in the middle of a fight with the leader of the clowns "Ajax."

Doubt me if you want but this is true. Actually happened and I woke up scared out of my mind and crying with laughter.

LobotomizedLOVE

Pistol Fiend
Reaction score
Re: One Messed Up Dream.

That's pretty sick, actually. Good job! xD

Zjuggernaut

Just plain talented!
Reaction score

LobotomizedLOVE;350122 said:
That's pretty sick, actually. Good job! xD

Why, Thank you.

Firis

Amateur Human
Premium Legend
Premium
Reaction score

Lovin it babe, keep up the freaky.

Arseface

Look at me still talking when theres science to do
Premium
Reaction score

I wish I had crazy ass dreams like that.

Necromancer

Pokémon Master
Reaction score

HeroOfCrapsalot;350137 said:
I want whatever you smoked.

Do DMT. It's the chemical that is secreted in your brain that causes you to dream while in REM sleep. Using it while you're awake pretty much makes you dream while you're awake. But unfortunately, like a dream you have at night, it's very unlikely that you'll remember it. ;)

TheJJMax

The Ultimate Noob
Reaction score

Wow.

What I'd do is grab an M4, some C4s, a handful of magazines, and a nuke.

Sean

Fallen
Premium
Reaction score

That's awesome bro.... try to have another one, with zombie clowns this time ?

cheezMcNASTY

Edible in some countries
Premium
Reaction score

i love dreams like those! declaring war on stuff is fun in your sleep.

great dream! :lol:

(i tried to find a yo dawg meme pic to go with this but there were none. sad face.)