• Welcome to the Fable Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Fable series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Opinions on guns.

Necromancer

Pokémon Master
Reaction score
Re: Opinions on guns.

I wish the augment remover worked on legendary weapons. I'd replace the red dragon's lucky charm augment with a ghoul augment once i got the knothole island DLC.

A

Albion Hero

I'd have to say Red Dragon too,
Although the Master Flint is pretty awesome, I still love my Dragon :).

Tsuyu

is wearing Queen's lace panties.
Town Guard
Reaction score

I like the Enforcer. Not to be used as your main method of attack, but for a meele-focused Hero it does well if you whip it out once in a while to blast someone away between melee combos.

A

Albion Hero

Tsuyu;330744 said:
I like the Enforcer. Not to be used as your main method of attack, but for a meele-focused Hero it does well if you whip it out once in a while to blast someone away between melee combos.

I'd Agree, The Enforcer is good as a switch to KO the enemy. I use it quite a lot when Brawling or in the Crucible :).

darkgardions

Reaction score

i love the master flintlock pitol and the clockwork pistol the red dragon is ok

GaEv

Reaction score

Azrael;329832 said:
GaEV this is opinions of guns not posting if your character uses a gun or not.If you say that you don't like guns and prefer to use crossbows thats fine but your last post has nothing to do with the discussion

I assumed that would be obvious without the need for exposition. My mistake.

K

Kraven the Liar

The gun I used today to take out that Knothole Island villager who dared to rat me out to the guards when I entered his house and slept in his bed. Didn't even make it to the bottom of the stairs before I plugged him...although I'd be damned if I could remember the specific firearm that I used...:ninja:

K

Kamizage

Always loved the Red Dragon. Though the Knothole Island weapons can be pretty great if augmented with great augments.

Terminal Hapiness

Weeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!
Reaction score

The red dragon is an awesome gun (but it was a pain in the ass for me to get). Though blasting enemies away with the enforcer at close range is nothing short of beautiful.

[email protected]

Gunslinger
Reaction score

I honestly think is wicked pitiful that everyone huddles behind a legendary weapon for protection...I mean, come on...honestly?...Really? The Red Dragon is wicked lame, it only does 47ish damage...that's pitiful for a firearm. Does no one have Skill Style: Aim at least? If you get that, you can shoot a Turret Pistol just as fast, having to hold it for a split second more, and it does at least 10 more damage, I guess if having to load every shoot is a downside...there's always rolling away or your melee weapon. It's called problem solving. I used to use a Master Turret Pistol with Lucky Charm and Golden Touch Augments. That allowed me to kill everyone within 2-3 shots. Now I've found the beauty of the Master Flintlock Pistol, with the same 2 Augments. Every shot is a decapitation for me, but I've compleletly mastered Skilled, since it's my favorite out of the three. It shoots as fast as a Turret Pistol out of Aim in and out of Aim...meaning, if you shoot a Turret Pistol out of Aim as quickly as you can, the Flintlock Pistol shoots as fast as that in and out of Aim. So using a maximum of 2 shots for opponents is much more worth it than showering bullets everywhere. Speed and Efficiency is my game :D. Well, I guess if you don't have your Skill maxed out, than the Red Dragon is the best, but even having a little bit of Skill, anything is better than it, provided you have the money.

Saint Necro666

The Dead Saint
Reaction score

I think everyone agrees that it is the Red Dragon as well as me lol

Vero Caerso

Poetic Master
Reaction score

Lol. Who hasn't noticed that in fable the guns ... are lame and like arent very good?
Yeah i do know what im on about because i've got all of the guns in fable so yeah.

I dont know maybe they might make better guns in fable 3.

Phantom

фңαŋ╦♂М
Reaction score

Ryu_the_fox;329722 said:
What do you mean by that. You made your own legendary rifle...? How...? did you just augment a rifle with four augment slots or something...?

Hmmm...I did that with my Master Hammer. I like to call it "The Dragons Jaw"

Hehe. I'm weird.

Fav Gun? Red Dragon.

Terminal Hapiness

Weeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!
Reaction score

The order I consider goes like this:

1. Master Clockwork pistol with 4-augments.
2. Rammer
3. Hal's Rifle
4. Red Dragon

Tiamatria

Believes in John Myung
Reaction score

Red Dragon, överlägset.

A

Autumn

I love Hal's gun, haha. It's really funny to use. Plus it's good.