• Welcome to the Fable Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Fable series and video gaming.

Register Log in

PC: Door + New Game

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mothanius

Reaction score
I'm looking to get the demon door for my character that requires another LIVE character to do so.

Also, I'm always interested in business partnerships. So if your a new character, I will willingly help finance your investments on buildings through a partnership. I have plenty of gold for that case.

But one thing I'm interested in doing is starting a new game with someone and journeying together in it. I don't mind taking either the path of good or evil. Though slaughtering every villager along the way seems counter productive to me and quite boring after a while. However, I only want a legitimate partner. Not how someone people will glitch out gold and such. I don't like cheating, and I feel it ruins gameplay and makes it less fun.
However, I'm in Okinawa Japan, username J37 L1. Send me a message if interested. Just remember, I only have this game on the PC, so I can't partner up with 360 players sadly (already tried with a bud in the states). We can discuss good times to play with each other then.
:D

Status
Not open for further replies.