• Welcome to the Fable Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Fable series and video gaming.

Register Log in

PC mods

CdotRedz

Reaction score
Why are there no mods for Fable 3? Is there even a modding tool, and what's the extent of it?

Gikoku

Smells like poo.
Town Guard
Reaction score
The monkeys over at Lionhead never release tools for their games which doesn't help anyone in that department. Not to mention the general lack of interest in making the effort for such a game this time around, the Fable modding community these days is basically gone.

Gikoku

Smells like poo.
Town Guard
Reaction score
so there isnt one? like the fable tlc one?

Nope. Keshire & John over at fabletlcmod have done some work of their own, but that's about all that's been going on as of right now. In short, I wouldn't get your hopes up in Fable 3's modding scene ending up as big as TLC's once was.

Keshire

Modder
Reaction score
Feel free to complain about it on the official forums. I think they really need to hear it from as many people as possible. Also, compare it to Morrowind, Oblivion, and Skyrim as much as possible. Anything to get under their skin. The lack of tools really truly is an insult.

Dark Drakan

Guildmaster
Town Guard
Premium
Reaction score
Feel free to complain about it on the official forums. I think they really need to hear it from as many people as possible. Also, compare it to Morrowind, Oblivion, and Skyrim as much as possible. Anything to get under their skin. The lack of tools really truly is an insult.

Couldnt agree more to be honest with you.

IMesh

99% Toxin Free!
Reaction score
You're always free to pick up TLC and go insane. People still mod these games, but they're either making mods for themselves or just can't be bothered to upload them.

I still mod Fable, just not on a regular basis. When I do finally finish a mod, it just seems a bit pointless to post it, seeing as they were primarily made for my entertainment and likely not as entertaining to others.

Like an Inside Joke, without the joke, excluding my chicken stick, that was made to be a joke.