• Welcome to the Fable Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Fable series and video gaming.

Register Log in

PC Vs XBOX version

Which do you like better?

• PC version

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • XBOX version

Votes: 1 33.3%
  • Don't be hatin'!

Votes: 2 66.7%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

weirdkidinabox

Eccentric Genious
Premium
Reaction score
Re: PC Vs XBOX version

Personally I prefer the PC version, not because it runs faster or anything or because my laptop makes it look better (crap video card) or because I like the control system- just because its handy to be able to play it and load it up anywhere around the house. There isnt much of a bonus to having the PC version except the photojournal and tattoo features.

I used to hate control systems on PCs but I forced myself to use it since I bought TLC as soon as it came out in my area on PC and it wasnt available on the Xbox at that time round here for some reason.

:D

weirdkidinabox

Eccentric Genious
Premium
Reaction score
Re: PC Vs XBOX version

xboxter said:
Does any body know where Necropolis is on the xbox version and how to get there.
email me at [email protected]

For starters I refuse to send anymore emails to people asking questions on this board and not participating in any conversation. Secondly, Necropolis is in the Northern Wastes, its pretty easy to find, just use the minimap and search around for a while. Thats providing you have The Lost Chapters, if you only have Fable then you cant get to Necropolis.

Status
Not open for further replies.