• Welcome to the Fable Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Fable series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Periods worse than nut-kicking?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hermit

Boy next door
Reaction score
Periods worse than nut-kicking?

What the hell is wrong with these women?"oh our periods are much worse, bloating, migraines, cramps, blood waaah"

I'd LOVE to just get migraines, bloating and some cramps when I get kicked in the balls than what actually happens.
I've been kicked in the balls (Called a girl a bitch for cheating on my friend) hard enough to bleed from..."It".Not to mention they do have a medicine of sorts for it, we can't just pop a pill after we get racked, hell sometimes it hurts so much we can't even stand.
Unless you've been kicked in the balls, you just can't understand.I've gotten cramps, migraines, and the aforementioned bleeding, and yes, it would suck to combine them at once.But...That just...Doesn't compare.

Sorry if I offended you, but I can't STAND it when women say that periods are worse than nut-kicks.

TheJJMax

The Ultimate Noob
Reaction score
Re: Periods worse than nut-kicking?

Colton;327882 said:
What the hell is wrong with these women?"oh our periods are much worse, bloating, migraines, cramps, blood waaah"

I'd LOVE to just get migraines, bloating and some cramps when I get kicked in the balls than what actually happens.
I've been kicked in the balls (Called a girl a bitch for cheating on my friend) hard enough to bleed from..."It".Not to mention they do have a medicine of sorts for it, we can't just pop a pill after we get racked, hell sometimes it hurts so much we can't even stand.
Unless you've been kicked in the balls, you just can't understand.I've gotten cramps, migraines, and the aforementioned bleeding, and yes, it would suck to combine them at once.But...That just...Doesn't compare.

Sorry if I offended you, but I can't STAND it when women say that periods are worse than nut-kicks.
Isn't it a weird feeling? Like you can't stand... but it oddly tingles. And it feels bad, and at the same time, it feels good.

Shirosaki

The Hollow Within
Reaction score

Gunman23;327884 said:
Isn't it a weird feeling? Like you can't stand... but it oddly tingles. And it feels bad, and at the same time, it feels good.
When you start puberty and you get kicked in the nutts, which you probably will, you'll understand what colton means.

You're right Colton. Periods cannot be more painful than being kicked in the baws, if they are comparable then periods are only equal or less on the painscale.

Dark Drakan

Guildmaster
Town Guard
Premium
Reaction score

If you get kicked in those regions once a month then theres something wrong with you. Periods happen naturally, if you havent learnt to guard your nutsack if you get hit that often id say you should have learnt by now.

TheJJMax

The Ultimate Noob
Reaction score

Dark Drakan;327888 said:
If you get kicked in those regions once a month then theres something wrong with you. Periods happen naturally, if you havent learnt to guard your nutsack if you get hit that often id say you should have learnt by now.
I've only been hit in the Sacred Grounds once, and that was when we were doing wrestling in school.

X

Xeon

I once by accident kicked my friend in the nuts during Ju Jitsu training and he couldn't walk straight for 3 days, and his balls and the area around them was blue for weeks.

I think that's worse than 10 years periods put together

Hermit

Boy next door
Reaction score

Dark Drakan;327888 said:

4 times since puberty

1.Called the chick who cheated on mah bud a bitch (Aforementioned)
2.I bought a shirt that says "I (Heart) being black", even though I am white.For whatever irrational reason, some black chick found this rascist.
3.Generally being an arse-hole to stuck-up bbbbbb....bunnies.(I really hate stuck-up people)
4.Was eating beef jerky in front of a die-hard Vegan, and rubbed my belly saying "Mmm, meeeeeat, juicy juicy meeeeaaaat."

What I did back:
1.Pulled some pranks on her.Just normal stuff, rank oatmeal, the like.
2.Tried to explain that I wasn't trying to be rascist.She didn't believe me, so I just gave up.
(I have a very low tolerance for stupidity.)
3.I dared them to do it again, and when they tried to kick my Sacred Area, she hit the cup and broke her toe.While I didn't exactly want her to break her toe, I still lol'd.
4. Apologized.Not very eventful, huh?
I now wear a cup.It's not my fault i'm a smartarse.Major Smartarse, to be exact.

Heh, "Colton, Smartarse Extraordinaire." I like that.

TheJJMax

The Ultimate Noob
Reaction score

Colton;327905 said:
4 times since puberty

1.Called the chick who cheated on mah bud a bitch (Aforementioned)
2.I bought a shirt that says "I (Heart) being black", even though I am white.For whatever irrational reason, some black chick found this rascist.
3.Generally being an arse-hole to stuck-up bbbbbb....bunnies.(I really hate stuck-up people)
4.Was eating beef jerky in front of a die-hard Vegan, and rubbed my belly saying "Mmm, meeeeeat, juicy juicy meeeeaaaat."

I now wear a cup.It's not my fault i'm a smartarse.Major Smartarse, to be exact.

Heh, "Colton, Smartarse Extraordinaire." I like that.
Real men don't use cups! (because real men don't get kicked in the Sacred Ground)
Xeon;327900 said:
I once by accident kicked my friend in the nuts during Ju Jitsu training and he couldn't walk straight for 3 days, and his balls and the area around them was blue for weeks.

I think that's worse than 10 years periods put together
How would you know if he had blue balls o_O

X

Xeon

Gunman23;327909 said:
How would you know if he had blue balls o_O

The weeks after in the showers after training

Hermit

Boy next door
Reaction score

"Real men don't use cups"?
I'm a manly man, but I don't think I ever wanna take the risk again.
Hurts so f---ing bad.

droded

I Am Awesome
Premium
Reaction score

What an odd topic to have in this Forum.

Colton;327882 said:

So you would be much happier if you started bleeding from your crotch every time you got kicked in the nuts?

You're weird.

Excuse me for taking the somewhat female side, but I feel this rant is slightly biased. Sure getting kicked in the nuts is excruciating, but the pain only occurs whenever you're unlucky enough for it to happen - women on the other hand, experience period pains every month.

It is for this reason that I personally don't have a problem with women claiming periods are more painful than knees-to-the-crotch, and although I don't agree I can understand why they must think so.

Hermit

Boy next door
Reaction score

droded;327920 said:

So you would be much happier if you started bleeding from your crotch every time you got kicked in the nuts?

You're weird.

Excuse me for taking the somewhat female side, but I feel this rant is slightly biased. Sure getting kicked in the nuts is excruciating, but the pain only occurs whenever you're unlucky enough for it to happen - women on the other hand, experience period pains every month.

It is for this reason that I personally don't have a problem with women claiming periods are more painful than knees-to-the-crotch, and although I don't agree I can understand why they must think so.

I didn't say that if a man and woman live for 70 years, the man will have experienced more pain overall from ball-kicks than the woman would have from periods.I just said they just hurt more.

Xeon;327915 said:

Why were you looking at his balls?

Silver.

King Of Wishful Thinking.
Reaction score

Gunman23;327884 said:

So.. You're telling me you've been kicked in the balls and it felt good? Gunman, when your balls eventually do drop, i'm going to kick you in the go-nads myself.

I hate it, it's only ever happened to me twice. Once when I broke up with my ex-girlfriend as a joke ( I think I deserved that..) And the second time was the the other day. I was play fighting with my friends' dad; managed to jab him right in the gut and ran away, he ran after me, tried to trip me up in the hallway and the tip of his foot tapped my nuts.

Hurt like hell.

TheJJMax

The Ultimate Noob
Reaction score

droded;327920 said:

You're weird.

Menopause
Xeon;327915 said:
..... gay?
Colton;327919 said:
"Real men don't use cups"?
I'm a manly man, but I don't think I ever wanna take the risk again.
Hurts so f---ing bad.
I only use cups when I want to drink. Dixie cups ftw
SilverHRIZN said:
Gunman, when your balls eventually do drop, i'm going to kick you in the go-nads myself.
Actually, I believe people's balls drop a few weeks after they are born.

Hermit

Boy next door
Reaction score

"Dixie cups ftw" Your junk fits in a Dixie cup?

X

Xeon

Gunman23;327928 said:
..... gay?

And being so afraid that you'll get a boner showering with other men that you rush home and do it there instead isn't?

Silver.

King Of Wishful Thinking.
Reaction score

Gunman23;327928 said:
Actually, I believe people's balls drop a few weeks after they are born.

So.. Uh.. What the hell is wrong with you, then?

TheJJMax

The Ultimate Noob
Reaction score

Xeon;327934 said:
And being so afraid that you'll get a boner showering with other men that you rush home and do it there instead isn't?
lulz
Colton;327931 said:
"Dixie cups ftw" Your junk fits in a Dixie cup?
prodTropicalFish.gif
180px-Protective_cup.jpg

Yeah they look the same to me. [/sarcasm]

Dark Drakan

Guildmaster
Town Guard
Premium
Reaction score

droded;327920 said:

You're weird.

Ive got pretty much the same view. I dont think id want to have to go through that process every month. We can avoid getting kicked or hit there but they cant avoid what their bodies have to endure.

Tsuyu

is wearing Queen's lace panties.
Town Guard
Reaction score

Kicked in the nuts is like driving a railroad spike through your hand - a sudden burst of delicous pain.

Having a period is like someone slowly dragging a rusty rake along and in your back - a slow but almost, just almost endurable pain that goes on for... forever.

Status
Not open for further replies.