• Welcome to the Fable Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Fable series and video gaming.

Register Log in

play with 2 computers with the same cd key help

Status
Not open for further replies.

zebox

Reaction score
hello,
i have installed the game in one computer (my first home) but now im in my second home and i want to play so when i install fable 3 it say "no valid cd key" (i have entered that in the first computer) so how to play with my second computer?I have the "game for windows live" account i utilized for installed it in my first computer
Please how to do?

Dark Drakan

Guildmaster
Town Guard
Premium
Reaction score
The CD Key is tied to your Windows Live account profile from what ive read so have you got that installed on your other computer too?

Quote on Lionhead forums by a member says the following:

Once you enter your CDKey into Games For Windows Live and activate the game to your profile, only you can use that game. You have to be logged into your Live Gamertag to be able to access that copy, basically. Once activated to your Gamertag profile on a system, you don't then have to log into Live again (can be used offline). So it's flexible with installs, not so flexible with who can run the game per key.

Daniel Ray

The Wizard From The East
Reaction score
The only way you can play it on a second computer is if you crack the game. I suggest you do not crack, or you cannot get any new dlc or go online with it.

Status
Not open for further replies.