• Welcome to the Fable Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Fable series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Please bring menus back...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Twilight

Reaction score
Can you show me where this was officially stated, or are you just basing that off of your opinion? Because in my opinion, if they had menus, we'd have merchants traveling around, and there would be far more items to choose from. Anyone who has played the First two Fables would know that both of those were abundant.

It's just common sense. They wouldn't have put put more items for traveling merchants they would have stocked them with items you can already find in the store.

Angel

Down with this sort of thing
Guildmaster
Town Guard
Reaction score
There were far more items in Fable 2 than in 1, to my recollection...

atlantiantokra

Reaction score
It's just common sense. They wouldn't have put put more items for traveling merchants they would have stocked them with items you can already find in the store.
plus the lack of items can be put down to them trying to simplify the games

Twilight

Reaction score

Yeah, but from Fable II to III there was much less.

Alucard Nightraven

Reaction score
I honestly thought there were too many items in Fable II, definitely more than was available in Fable I. I liked having things we mainly needed in Fable III although I would have liked more than 4 weapons in the weapon shops at any given time and thought we needed more hair styles than what was offered. I like the Sanctuary much better than the old menu's too, thought it was very well done considering that was one of my main concerns before the game came out.

Status
Not open for further replies.