• Welcome to the Fable Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Fable series and video gaming.

Register Log in

PLEASE help (massive XBL problem)

Status
Not open for further replies.

callycap3

The Iron Marquis
Reaction score
PLEASE help (massive XBL problem)

i know MS aren't famed for brilliant customer service, but this ****ed me off like mad.
im 17, and stupidly when i made my gamertag about 2 years ago i put my real age, not thinking this would have any side effects, since i turned off all parental restrictions, etc

anyway, i recently bought both fable 2 and guitar hero world tour, and 3 weeks ago when i found out that both knothole glade AND the entire of oasis' new album were out for download for these games, i went out and spend £17 (not sure how many dollars that is anymore, probably about 30) on 2100 microsoft points

got home, stuck em on my account, signed in no prob
got to knothole island and clicked download
of course, being only 17, i dont have access to any of this download content, so fine, i attempt to change the family settings

when i try this, the xbox suddenly tells me that i cant sign in to xbox live, even though there is no connection problem accept for at this one moment in time

call up MS, speak to some guy whos accent i cant understand, and explain the problem
simple solution, he says, change ur details on the xbox live website

one MASSIVE problem.
cant log in to this website because i lost the password to the email adress assaigned to it over a year ago, so now im pretty much fcuked

if ANYONE can help me in ANY WAY with any suggestions that dont require creating a new gamertag PLEASE tell me!!

Dark Drakan

Guildmaster
Town Guard
Premium
Reaction score
Re: PLEASE help (massive XBL problem)

callycap3;271500 said:
i know MS aren't famed for brilliant customer service, but this ****ed me off like mad.
im 17, and stupidly when i made my gamertag about 2 years ago i put my real age, not thinking this would have any side effects, since i turned off all parental restrictions, etc

anyway, i recently bought both fable 2 and guitar hero world tour, and 3 weeks ago when i found out that both knothole glade AND the entire of oasis' new album were out for download for these games, i went out and spend £17 (not sure how many dollars that is anymore, probably about 30) on 2100 microsoft points

got home, stuck em on my account, signed in no prob
got to knothole island and clicked download
of course, being only 17, i dont have access to any of this download content, so fine, i attempt to change the family settings

when i try this, the xbox suddenly tells me that i cant sign in to xbox live, even though there is no connection problem accept for at this one moment in time

call up MS, speak to some guy whos accent i cant understand, and explain the problem
simple solution, he says, change ur details on the xbox live website

one MASSIVE problem.
cant log in to this website because i lost the password to the email adress assaigned to it over a year ago, so now im pretty much fcuked

if ANYONE can help me in ANY WAY with any suggestions that dont require creating a new gamertag PLEASE tell me!!

Do you use MSN or Hotmail or anything? As the password for Xbox.com is the same Net pass you use there (im assuming you already know this). If you can find a way for Hotmail to reissue the password for that for example you could retrieve it.

callycap3

The Iron Marquis
Reaction score
Re: PLEASE help (massive XBL problem)

Dark Drakan;271504 said:
Do you use MSN or Hotmail or anything? As the password for Xbox.com is the same Net pass you use there (im assuming you already know this). If you can find a way for Hotmail to reissue the password for that for example you could retrieve it.

i 4got my pw and i dont know a way 2 get it back

Status
Not open for further replies.