• Welcome to the Fable Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Fable series and video gaming.

Register Log in

please help me im a newbie :(

Status
Not open for further replies.

CONdaBOMB

Reaction score
ive never played any of the fables b4. but im xtremly syked bout his one..i just want to no..do u create ur own character? like on multiplayer is evryone unique?

Dagzey

Sith Lord
Reaction score
you start off with the same basic character as everyone else, but the uniqueness of your character comes from your own imagination as to what clothes to wear and what color you want the clothes to be. The hairstyles and tattoos are also unique to your character, so the chances of co-opping with someone identicle to your character is extremely rare

CONdaBOMB

Reaction score
you start off with the same basic character as everyone else, but the uniqueness of your character comes from your own imagination as to what clothes to wear and what color you want the clothes to be. The hairstyles and tattoos are also unique to your character, so the chances of co-opping with someone identicle to your character is extremely rare

thank you mate youve been a great help :)
do you think i should go out and buy fable 1 and 2 before i play this one?

Dagzey

Sith Lord
Reaction score
Not essential, but It's definitely worth learning some information on Albion's history. Fable 3 is afterall, a continuation of the story.

Status
Not open for further replies.