• Welcome to the Fable Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Fable series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Possible Achievements

Albion Knight

Premium
Reaction score
What do you think some of the Achievements will be?
Ted Timmonds mentioned that they would be "Trying something that hasn't been done before" and said that it would center around Choices.

What if some of the achievements you're only allowed one or the other. Either you get an achivement for Killing Whisper or you get One for Sparing Whisper. Maybe you'll need at least two play throughs to get all achievements. There has to be achievements around the boasts. Rescue the Archaeologist with Fist Fighter I could never get.

Aions

Cant dance.
Reaction score
Get all in game trophies
all the silver keys
all the d-doors open
all legendary weps (including the frying pan!)
I could go on really.... lol

Walker

Ax-Wielding Nerd
Reaction score
Hrm... I'm guessing some of the Achievements will be tied to Boasts.

Though I'm clearly confused... were Achievements not around for Fable I or are they just adding additional ones? May be a dumb question, but hey, I'm tired.

Lenop

Boyish member
Reaction score
Aye, the boasts will likely be the centerpiece of the achievements, along with some things that just happen throughout the game's story like boss fights. Of course there will be those achievements that can't be acquired in the same playthrough, good/evil etc.

As for misc. achievements, stats, rare items, demon doors, silver keys and chests, augments and stuff. Don't see much else there. Maybe a thing about having all the tattoo and hairstyle cards.

ScareCrowReturn

The Token Schizo
Premium
Reaction score
What!? Albion Knight is back!? Haha

Hello mate!

But ontopic:
Kick a chicken (Furthest you can, maxed out strength)
Vulgar thrust while in your underwear
Have sex 99 times
Blow a kiss to a Bandit

Annnnd so on

Necromancer

Pokémon Master
Reaction score
Though I'm clearly confused... were Achievements not around for Fable I or are they just adding additional ones? May be a dumb question, but hey, I'm tired.

The original Xbox didn't have achievements like the 360, so TLC never had them.

As for the achievements, I think everyone here is probably right. There will probably be ones for boasts, story line quests, side quests, collecting things, major good/evil choices (I'm also guessing that multiple playthoughs are required), random acts like Scarecrow described, etc.

queenofdisco

Premium
Reaction score
They'll likely be alot like Fable 2 & 3, tied to the story, as well as stupid stuff like chicken kicking, collect all weapons(legendary), collect all books or read them, boasts, combat multiplier, maybe a see both endings achievement. Maybe a few sex based ones I'd personally love to see the dipsomaniac become part of the achievements.