• Welcome to the Fable Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Fable series and video gaming.

Register Log in

"POSSIBLE" Fable 2 Release Date

Status
Not open for further replies.
R

-Ravan-

"POSSIBLE" Fable 2 Release Date

Now I really apologise as i know that this has a few threads already. However i couldn't find one at the time so made a new one which i know tha you'll all probably bash me for.:':)':)'(

However i was just searching Wikipedia for random stuff, and found a POSSIBLE release date, which may already have been stated or not.Either way i thought it was relevant enough to send here so heres a link Fable 2 - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

The release mention is the 30 June 2007, for those to lazy to check it out.

apologies again

-RAVAN-

Albion Knight

Premium
Reaction score
Re: "POSSIBLE" Fable 2 Release Date

Hey I had a post like this I found a release date of around Jan 1 2007 on three different sites. :p

Truth is we won't know until Lionhead tells us. I'm hoping that they will announce a release date at the GDC in March

H

Hexadecimal

well... this could have been put in here...

http://forums.projectego.net/wikis-take-fable-2-a-1573/

also, the wiki page you sited begins with the following:

This article or section contains information about an unreleased computer or video game.
It is likely to contain information of a speculative nature, and the content may change dramatically as more information becomes available.
This article or section does not cite its references or sources.
meaning one should take anything found in this article with a grain of salt...

droded

I Am Awesome
Premium
Reaction score

Unfortunately, wikipedia is a site which anyone can edit, so some random guy probably put the release date there...

Dark Drakan

Guildmaster
Town Guard
Premium
Reaction score

Yeah Wikipedia have had random releases put on there before so i wouldnt trust that one at all. Just have to wait until Lionhead decide to tell us about it.

R

-Ravan-

wow well i got that sussed i am new to coding and linking and such so the fact that worked was a first. As i said i wasn't sure and i did notice the

This article or section contains information about an unreleased computer or video game.
It is likely to contain information of a speculative nature, and the content may change dramatically as more information becomes available.
This article or section does not cite its references or sources.
Part well quoted Hexy. Even so i thought it may be important. Again sorry i made another thread on a practically dead subject.

droded

I Am Awesome
Premium
Reaction score

No problem at all, everyone makes miscalculations.(Except possibly Drakan...)

Sephiroxas

Local Succubus
Premium
Reaction score

droded;50726 said:
Unfortunately, wikipedia is a site which anyone can edit, so some random guy probably put the release date there...

Which is why Hex said
This article or section contains information about an unreleased computer or video game. It is likely to contain information of a speculative nature, and the content may change dramatically as more information becomes available. This article or section does not cite its references or sources.
And this should've been posted in the release date threads already made, to compare. Or in my wiki thread, since it is..Wiki. :unsure: :wacko:

fablefreak1;49049 said:

Tsuyu

is wearing Queen's lace panties.
Town Guard
Reaction score

I think I'll have to close this baby down guys, seeing as we've already got plenty of threads on the matter. And as stated: Nobody could possible know but the inner circle at Temple Lionhead, I mean, Lionhead Studios.

*Thread Closed* (How very Drakan-like of me...)

Status
Not open for further replies.