• Welcome to the Fable Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Fable series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Prison Cell Key

D

Dougylass

Prison Cell Key

hey-oo.. i was wondering if there was a way that u could get the prison cell key from the warden's office on the first try 100%........ive gone into the data folder and into the warden's office notebook.... but since i dont no nething about uh.. computer programming i cant figure out wht nething is saying lol... so is there a mod or sumthing that can allow me to get the prison cell key on my first attempt? :D (its kinda a waste of time for me to do it over again....):blush:

Sephiroxas

Local Succubus
Premium
Reaction score
Re: Prison Cell Key

..I don't know. But I wouldn't mess with it. I mean it's MANDATORY for you to stay in prison. That's why there's a cut scene and a fresco dedicated to it.

M

Marcopolo

could always just spawn it in your cell then use it after the first time through, not sure if it would kill the game or not though

Sephiroxas

Local Succubus
Premium
Reaction score

Marcopolo;70823 said:
could always just spawn it in your cell then use it after the first time through, not sure if it would kill the game or not though

:lol: I deleted my prison cell door. so I didn't have to stay locked up while waiting for that stupid race

V

Vegeta

so could you get out side by doing that?

Sephiroxas

Local Succubus
Premium
Reaction score

Vegeta;71269 said:
so could you get out side by doing that?

What do you mean? I deleted my Cell door. The guard came as he usually does and talked about the race. Nothing was different except I could walk around

V

Vegeta

I was just wondering sice you deleted the cell door if you coul go up to the other door and get outside and possibly escape.

if now couldnt you just delete all the doors there =p

KaveX

Witcher
Premium
Reaction score

Then u would miss the cutscene

Sephiroxas

Local Succubus
Premium
Reaction score

Vegeta;71321 said:
I was just wondering sice you deleted the cell door if you coul go up to the other door and get outside and possibly escape.

if now couldnt you just delete all the doors there =p

The door to the outside was locked.