• Welcome to the Fable Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Fable series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Prostitute problem

Status
Not open for further replies.

Smithyatticus

Reaction score
I've seen other people with this exact same problem, but no one seems to have an answer.
I'm trying to have an orgy with 4 other people to upgrade a weapon. However, some of the prostitutes wont have a sex invite when interacting with them, so the only way you can get them to follow you is to hold hands with you, and you can only hold one persons hand at a time, so it makes the orgy impossible! Is this just a glitch or does anyone know another way around it?

Angel

Down with this sort of thing
Guildmaster
Town Guard
Reaction score
If I'm right, and I'm probably not, when you hold hands with someone and take them somewhere, they stay there once you let go. At least, that's what happens when you take someone on a date - if you let go of their hand they will remain there.

Like I said, I'm most likely wrong but if no one has an answer, I'll test out my theory for myself later.

Smithyatticus

Reaction score
Nice one. Let me know how it goes and hopefully i'll give it a go soon as

max

Reaction score
Plug in a 2nd controller, so already there are two people, get them to hold hands with a prostitute/wife each and have sex :D

cheezMcNASTY

Edible in some countries
Premium
Reaction score
drink until you have quadruple vision and sleep with a co op partner.
problem solved.
:thumbsup:

Smithyatticus

Reaction score
3 of them had sex invites, so i just held hands with the fourth. Think it must just be a glitch or something

Angel

Down with this sort of thing
Guildmaster
Town Guard
Reaction score
The defence of people caught with their pants down everywhere. :lol:

Congrats on getting it to work (my theory was crap, by the way - tried it today and failed. But then whenever I do have sex in the game, nothing happens anyway - I get a second or so of black screen, no talking, no music no nothing and then I'm waking up again).

Smithyatticus

Reaction score
The defence of people caught with their pants down everywhere. :lol:

Congrats on getting it to work (my theory was crap, by the way - tried it today and failed. But then whenever I do have sex in the game, nothing happens anyway - I get a second or so of black screen, no talking, no music no nothing and then I'm waking up again).

Random suggestion... when the menu to use the bed comes up, you have to have the sex part highlighted, otherwise you will just sleep. if you say, choose protected sex, then change the time you sleep to, and leave the sleep part highlighted, you will just sleep. it has to remain on the choice of protected or unprotected sex... if you get me

weirdkidinabox

Eccentric Genious
Premium
Reaction score
Gah I've been having the same issue while trying to upgrade my RIP pistol- unfortunately everyone of them damn whores don't have the "invite" option. Leaves me feeling rather buggered...
;)

Smithyatticus

Reaction score
Gah I've been having the same issue while trying to upgrade my RIP pistol- unfortunately everyone of them damn whores don't have the "invite" option. Leaves me feeling rather buggered...
;)

I'd say go and have sex with each of them on an individual basis. and make sure you take them to totally different places when you do. Sometimes they hang around, and if theres more than 1 that makes the whole things worse. So try them all indivdually and wait for afew days, then try again

Satchmo395

Reaction score
If u keep walking around the whorehouse and stopping in front of each prostitute eventually each one will say something that sounds kinda like a sex invite and when you interact wth em your RB say sex invite. After that theyll follow you around so just keep going around till each of em gives you the invite. Had myself a ten person orgy that way :)

Status
Not open for further replies.