• Welcome to the Fable Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Fable series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Prostitution House

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dark Drakan

Guildmaster
Town Guard
Premium
Reaction score
Re: Prostitution House

Crazyarms said:
IF i recall, every fourm is off topic

They do kind of go that way huh :wacko:

weirdkidinabox

Eccentric Genious
Premium
Reaction score

*In a lame attempt to get back on topic*

So those whores eh.... um... how about them.... so has anybody actually given the deeds to the bordello to Minchze yet... I havent... I have been er... um... busy... heroing... across Albion....

:wub: Minge........ ooh er I mean Minchze.... yes thats it.........

V

Voodoo 9s

I saved the game then gave it to her. You don't get anything in return that is cooler than owning your own Ho House so I reset my box.

S

Selej

Nothing really happens. The house turns into a refuge for women and all the former prostitues stay around and tell you what they plan on doing with their lives now that they are free.

I just kept it because it gives about 575ish gold a day for rent. ^-^

Dark Drakan

Guildmaster
Town Guard
Premium
Reaction score

Selej said:
Nothing really happens. The house turns into a refuge for women and all the former prostitues stay around and tell you what they plan on doing with their lives now that they are free.

I just kept it because it gives about 575ish gold a day for rent. ^-^

:lol: not bad rent for the day

S

Selej

Indeed! Oddly enough the guards tried to arrest me for punching one of the "clients" for talking badly about the women. You'd figure that if it's my place, the guards would have to listen to me lol

Seigfreid

The Guardkiller
Reaction score

I tried to kill a once, but the guards caught me and I had to escape. If only I could use my Fireball.

Dark Drakan

Guildmaster
Town Guard
Premium
Reaction score

Selej said:
Indeed! Oddly enough the guards tried to arrest me for punching one of the "clients" for talking badly about the women. You'd figure that if it's my place, the guards would have to listen to me lol

Well just for helping out, what has the world come to. =]

S

scythe-o-master

hedwig is jokes you call yourself me'n this not good enough now get on your knees me want to see you beg

weirdkidinabox

Eccentric Genious
Premium
Reaction score

scythe-o-master said:
hedwig is jokes you call yourself me'n this not good enough now get on your knees me want to see you beg

Hedwig is amusing but I near peed myself laughing when I heard Madame Minchze... it sounds like Minge..... lmmfao....

A

alanname350

he meant AO adults only i think.. i could be wrong

A

alanname350

Heh I never thought of that. Minge... (totally unrelated) have you seen the southpark with Mingey and Gary?

F

fable=sweetness

im pretty sure if u where the red wig and a dress and talk 2 the first owner guy he'll pay u 1,000 do go up with him. just something i heard.

Skorm's Son

NECROMANCER
Reaction score

Ah a new member welcome to the forums.....I don't know if he'll give you money but I think he'll give you deeds.

M

maniac_167

Crazyarms said:
Hey it can be a fun place. The demon door contains
A Pimp Hat

You can also take owner ship of the house just
Give the guy who owns it 6 beers, and then he will go to bed. he'll tell you where he hid the deed
The deed is located under the tree down by the lake. Its to the left side when your facing the house.

k, this may sound dumb but I cant find the deed. is it under a tree in darkwood lake or under a tree by the pond at the bordello? I'm thinking bordello because you said on the left as you face the house but I wanted to be sure, cuz I'm missing it somehow.:blush:

TRA Rotid

Päris geenius
Reaction score

maniac_167 said:
k, this may sound dumb but I cant find the deed. is it under a tree in darkwood lake or under a tree by the pond at the bordello? I'm thinking bordello because you said on the left as you face the house but I wanted to be sure, cuz I'm missing it somehow.:blush:

At the bordello

M

maniac_167

SwordOfAeons said:
Its right b4 the statue.

:wub: THANKS A MILLION I kept going back and looking an I just couldn't see it, and I was trying to get a specific hint from someone, ANYONE. now I'll have a reason to wear my PIMP hat :D

Dark Drakan

Guildmaster
Town Guard
Premium
Reaction score

maniac_167 said:
:wub: THANKS A MILLION I kept going back and looking an I just couldn't see it, and I was trying to get a specific hint from someone, ANYONE. now I'll have a reason to wear my PIMP hat :D

Glad you found it :D

Now get to the Bordello and get pimping! :p

Status
Not open for further replies.