• Welcome to the Fable Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Fable series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Prostitution House

Status
Not open for further replies.
B

blu phoenix

Re: Prostitution House

Dark Drakan said:
Glad you found it :D

Now get to the Bordello and get pimping! :p

you are bad...of course. giving advice to go to the bordello...bad drakan, bad i tell you...:lol::p

S

SwordOfAeons

My brother turned it into a Refuge and got me a divorce so i didnt get any good points -_-. That Ahole.

B

blu phoenix

SwordOfAeons said:
My brother turned it into a Refuge and got me a divorce so i didnt get any good points -_-. That Ahole.

ah well it happens....sorry...

Angel

Down with this sort of thing
Guildmaster
Town Guard
Reaction score

fable=sweetness;16033 said:
im pretty sure if u where the red wig and a dress and talk 2 the first owner guy he'll pay u 1,000 do go up with him. just something i heard.

Sorry to bump but if you dress as a woman and put on the wig, talk to the Madame and she'll hire you......there are one or two clients that will pay you some money for, ahem, "servicing" their needs - but the owner won't pay you a thing coz it's his right to have whomever he pleases.

You don't have to sleep with him to get the information about the deeds either - just ply him with alcohol, help him up to bed and he'll tell you all. Mind you, it's fun to watch him limping about after you've given him the best night of his life.... :devil:

I stupidly let the girls go and turned it into a refuge......now my pimp hat is useless :'(.

Dark Drakan

Guildmaster
Town Guard
Premium
Reaction score

Angel;20039 said:
Sorry to bump but if you dress as a woman and put on the wig, talk to the Madame and she'll hire you......there are one or two clients that will pay you some money for, ahem, "servicing" their needs - but the owner won't pay you a thing coz it's his right to have whomever he pleases.

You don't have to sleep with him to get the information about the deeds either - just ply him with alcohol, help him up to bed and he'll tell you all. Mind you, it's fun to watch him limping about after you've given him the best night of his life.... :devil:

I stupidly let the girls go and turned it into a refuge......now my pimp hat is useless :'(.

Didnt know that actually, hmmm good way i guess Sharon :thumbsup:

JBL

Saber
Reaction score

Angel;20039 said:

Well, at least you can keep the pimp hat as a souvenior.;)

Angel

Guildmaster
Town Guard
Reaction score

Sadly it does not go with anything in my wardrobe.....and with all my evil tattoos and glowing red eyes, people run before I can do my crotch-grabbing dance for them..... :'(

F

flamingsquirrel

actualy, if you give the deed the whats-her-frik, you own the borrdello, and the "services" are free.....

JBL

Saber
Reaction score

Angel;20085 said:
Sadly it does not go with anything in my wardrobe.....and with all my evil tattoos and glowing red eyes, people run before I can do my crotch-grabbing dance for them..... :'(

Aww, sorry..:( :'(

Angel

Guildmaster
Town Guard
Reaction score

flamingsquirrel;20113 said:
actualy, if you give the deed the whats-her-frik, you own the borrdello, and the "services" are free.....

True - and then you can get the demon door to open without having to pay for it......:D

Status
Not open for further replies.