• Welcome to the Fable Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Fable series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Pub Games

lee

-Hero of Knowledge-
Reaction score
I admit that I was looking forward to this one. I loved the pub games in the first Fable, especially the Card Pairs and Coin Golf. Fable 2 had some Pub Games too, but I felt that they we’re nowhere near as good. After playing Anniversary the other day I came back to this and realised that it didn’t have the quality of the previous Fable games. I know that this wasn’t developed by Lionhead but wondered if any of you guys still played this and you had a different opinion or felt the same?.

Warpedhero

Warped Hero
Reaction score
I hadn't even heard of this until you mentioned it. I also loved the original pub games. Hehe, finally got all the Hero dolls. I think Card Pairs was the most difficult.
I recall there being an updated version of pub games with different card games and such when Fable II came out where you could win the Explorer Jacket, but I never played it either. Fable Fortune looks interesting, though, some nice art on the cards. Gotta be careful tho I used to be addicted to Pokemon.

Reactions: lee

lee

-Hero of Knowledge-
Reaction score
I really loved the Pub Games in Fable and I definitely agree that Card Pairs was the most challenging for me to. There was that cheat that you could do with the other games by using your Slow Time Spell. You are right the art work was really decent. I just hope that this doesn’t stay as Fable’s final game.