• Welcome to the Fable Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Fable series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Question about Dragonball Evolution

Walker

Ax-Wielding Nerd
Reaction score
Yes, I realize you all think it sucks. Fortunately, I'm not going to watch it. Just trying to figure something out for work.

We have a case that claims it is the "Z Edition," and a disc that is not labeled "Z edition." We had a customer claim that we gave her the wrong disc. I'm trying to figure out if she's retarded or not.

As far as I can tell, the only thing that exists o'er here in los estados unidos IS the "Z Edition," and all that actually means is that the cover says "Z Edition."

Anyone know?

Dark Drakan

Guildmaster
Town Guard
Premium
Reaction score
Z Edition looks like this:

7579527.jpg

Features are apparently:

Packed with spectacular visual effects, high-flying action, and over an hour of hard-hitting extras, Dragonball: Evolution Z-Edition brings the legend to life as never before!

Region 1
NTSC
Keep Case
Anamorphic Widescreen - 2.40
Audio:
Dolby Digital 5.1 - English
Dolby Digital Surround - French, Spanish
Subtitles - English, French, Spanish
Additional Release Material:
Deleted Scenes
Music Video: Brian Anthony - "Worked Up"
Trailers:

1. Forced Trailers: WOLVERINE, STREET FIGHTER 2, PINK PANTHER 2
2. Trailer Farm: GARFIELD'S PET FORCE
Featurette:

1. Goku's Workout
2. Fox Movie Channel Presents: Making a Scene
3. Fox Movie Channel Presents: Life After Film School with Justin Chatwin

Have you checked the discs that dont say Z-Edition on them contain all the following 'bonuses'?

To be honest id have told her not to waste any amount of cash on that abomination of a movie, its a major insult to Dragon Ball fans all over the world.

Gikoku

Smells like poo.
Town Guard
Reaction score
Anyone getting upset over not getting Dragonball Evolution (let alone the right one) has to be retarded.

Tsuyu

is wearing Queen's lace panties.
Town Guard
Reaction score
Damn, and here I was going to photoshop Charles Darwin going Super Saiyan.

Survival of the one who kicks the most ass.

Walker

Ax-Wielding Nerd
Reaction score
Have you checked the discs that dont say Z-Edition on them contain all the following 'bonuses'?

To be honest id have told her not to waste any amount of cash on that abomination of a movie, its a major insult to Dragon Ball fans all over the world.

That's actually a good thought-- I ordered the other copies we have in the system so we can see if the discs in those ones are the same as the disc we have, but it didn't occur to me to actually look at the disc.

Don't worry, she's actually very sensible. Getting it for free from the library instead of dropping cash on it.

Tsuyu

is wearing Queen's lace panties.
Town Guard
Reaction score
Yeah but that's like getting a turd for free rather than paying for it; not as idiotic, but still fairly idiotic.

Walker

Ax-Wielding Nerd
Reaction score
Good point. I admit that my favorite part was when one of my coworkers said to me, "she watches this kind of thing, she'd know that it was the wrong one."

I really was sitting there thinking "no, if she watches this kind of thing she wouldn't be so much as wiping her ass with it."

Angel

Down with this sort of thing
Guildmaster
Town Guard
Reaction score
Got lumbered with this pile of crap as part of a triple box set with two other unrelated films that were actually pretty good - even Jessica thought it was a load of old nonsense and she's usually pretty easy to please when it comes to films. Having said that, Dragonball Whatever is a mountain of fail in my eyes regardless of what form it comes in.