• Welcome to the Fable Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Fable series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Question about scariness

L

locutus

Question about scariness

If you look at the personality screen, you see attractiveness and scariness. If people are scared of you, then scariness should be positive, right? That would make sense, but when I was playing as a good character and I had the halo around my head, and my alignment was all the way to the right and attractiveness was 100, scariness was still 73. Every time I walked into town, I saw hearts everywhere, yet scariness was 73. Does a positive number for scariness mean people aren't scared of you? If that's how it works, then it's the wrong word, and they should be using a word that means the opposite of scariness. If a positive number means they are scared of you, then I don't understand why.

Arseface

Look at me still talking when theres science to do
Premium
Reaction score
Re: Question about scariness

When you get really far in the game then your scariness is impossible to keep down. Everyone is scared of old people!:lol: And the attractiveness just outweighs it.

Man

The Superior Being
Reaction score

it also depends on the chlothes your wearing. dark clothes will increase your scariness, while bright clothes wont

A

Autofire

Man;168704 said:
it also depends on the chlothes your wearing. dark clothes will increase your scariness, while bright clothes wont

And tattoos! right? :)

J

Jack o' Blades

some tatoos improve it, some dont actually

F

Father of Skorm

if ur really evil ppl mostly ignor ur attractiveness, either cower if ur scary or laugh at u if ur not...

Tsuyu

is wearing Queen's lace panties.
Town Guard
Reaction score

You want some Scariness anyhow. 'cause if you reduce it too low, people start laughing at you.

F

Father of Skorm

is that regardless or just for evil? i ean, dus it also happen of ur uber good?