• Welcome to the Fable Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Fable series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Question and possible trade or sale.

Status
Not open for further replies.

ltl trukr

Reaction score
Yeah firstly, I wanna know if it is possible for someone to trade you the industrial knight armor download, without actually downloading the DLC? So it would be nice to find out, and yeah, if possible, Anyone looking to sell there suit? I don't got much a few legendary weapons, maybe we could possibly work something out.

Secondly, I'm looking for a swinging sword, because it is supposedly the strongest sword in the game with all upgrades. So I currently have these legendary weapons.

range:
-Dragon stomper 48. pistol
-Sandgoose
-Gusket Musket (free weapon from Lionhead)

Melee:
-Avo's Lamentation
-Thunderblade

I prefer not to trade my range weapons, but if I get a good trade or gold offer, I could possibly reconsider.

Yeah, so if interested, it be better to message me, you'll get a better chance catching me on the xbox.
GT: ltl trukr

I'm also working on another account, it's does not have xbox live gold, so I'm not sure if I could trade on that account, but if possible, please tell me, thank you :)
that GT is : AerialGearhead

Oh and I'm also looking for the military outfit. OH and I wanna know if I could use legendary weapons on my new account, that I just started. I read something about where I can't use a legendary weapon until my melee and range skill is at level 5 (max) but my first account I made, I was able to use my legendary weapons on my first account and it was like level 4 or 3. :\ alright thanks to anyone that can help with my.. situation :p

Kuld von Reyn

Reaction score
Can't answer your first question, but:
1. I think I have a spare Swinging Sword. You can have it for free if you want it, since I have all the items you listed anyway.
2. You can get the full military suit for free by opening the Mourningwood demon door. This door can be opened by having level 5 melee or ranged.
3. You can use legendary weapons regardless of your melee/ranged levels.

ltl trukr

Reaction score
Can't answer your first question, but:
1. I think I have a spare Swinging Sword. You can have it for free if you want it, since I have all the items you listed anyway.
2. You can get the full military suit for free by opening the Mourningwood demon door. This door can be opened by having level 5 melee or ranged.
3. You can use legendary weapons regardless of your melee/ranged levels.

oh really? thanks, I should be on today, if not tomorrow after school

Kuld von Reyn

Reaction score
What's your timezone? Added you as a friend yesterday, but I need to know when you'll be on. I have an assignment to work on both today and tomorrow, you see.

Status
Not open for further replies.