• Welcome to the Fable Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Fable series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Question: Highwayman Hat?

White Balverine

Scourge of Witchwood
Premium
Reaction score
Question: Highwayman Hat?

Hey guys. I have a question.

Anyone know the name for the style of pirate hat the Highwayman hat is modeled after? It's not a Bicorne or a Tricorne, It's something different. I really want one.

Anyone?

DarkONI

The Shadow Modder
Premium
Reaction score
Re: Question: Highwayman Hat?

I did some research around. I found out that the hat model (in my opinion) is based on Richard Turpin's hat.

It could be also a Pirate Scallywag Hat like Jack Sparrow in the Pirates of Caribbean, many parts of Fable II is based there.

Wonderfoole WINO

Schizoid Misanthopist
Reaction score

I don't know but I sure want one, I want a coat like the Highwayman's jacket more though.

DarkONI

The Shadow Modder
Premium
Reaction score

TJ Griffin;414210 said:
I don't know but I sure want one, I want a coat like the Highwayman's jacket more though.

I'm not sure if you are talking about a real-life coat that looks like the highwayman's coat then you should look at eBay they usually sell such long coats (leather mostly).

There are also real-life highwayman hats, based on those things I mentioned above. Still you can find them in costume shops or online.

POOP

Whatever floats your goat
Reaction score

Why would you want any of the clothes in this game for anything else besides Halloween? You'd look a bit peculiar wearing a pirate hat and a shiny leather coat.

White Balverine

Scourge of Witchwood
Premium
Reaction score

POOP;414372 said:
Why would you want any of the clothes in this game for anything else besides Halloween? You'd look a bit peculiar wearing a pirate hat and a shiny leather coat.

Because Pirate hats are awesome you big loser.

Blestb

Colour me intrigued
Reaction score

DarkONI;414189 said:
I did some research around. I found out that the hat model (in my opinion) is based on Richard Turpin's hat.

It could be also a Pirate Scallywag Hat like Jack Sparrow in the Pirates of Caribbean, many parts of Fable II is based there.

What parts are based on Pirates of the Caribbean?

TalonD

Reaction score
RE: HIGHWAYMAN HAT
A pauper hat would be easier to get and they look more piratey