• Welcome to the Fable Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Fable series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Re-playability?

Do you think Fable III had a great deal of re-playability?

• Yep, I've completed it loads of times.

Votes: 8 53.3%
  • Nope, I've only completed it once.

Votes: 6 40.0%
  • I don't know.

Votes: 1 6.7%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

GhostlyIcicle

I'm so lazy that...
Reaction score
I loved Fable III. I liked the storyline, the new features, morphs etcetera.
But I found that once I completed it, I had no interest in doing it again.
I played Fable II's main quest many times over, but I just can't bring myself to run through Fable III again. Not even to be pure evil this time.
I had an interest in doing it again to achieve a better morph, but my weapons were constantly ruined with bone details (due to the endless number of hollow men your pitted against).
Anywayz, I'm getting off-topic now so here it is.
Did you think Fable III had much potential for re-playability?
Or is it just me that doesn't think so?

Khalin

Reaction score
I'm on my third playthrough as we speak. I've completed 112 Weapon Upgrades the last time I checked, if that tells you how much this game has kept me entertained.

Terra_Zeta

Reaction score
I've completed like twice and even my second playthrough i just felt like it was boring. I feel like i wasted my money completely, i'm probably just gonna trade it in. :(

Faedil

Reaction score
im on my second and third playthrough atm and im not bored with it yet. i think it is def. something that will sit on my self for long periods of time without being played, but fable is something i can go back to, pick up and play without having to remember how to play, and enjoy it for a few hours or an afternoon, and easily put it back down again. i have games like assasin's creed and dragon age that have MUCH longer story lines and significantly more content, but i am just as likely to pick up fable again as those two games. hopefully lionhead will continue to release DLC (perhaps a bigger one next time) that will keep fable 3 playable for many players.

Necromancer

Pokémon Master
Reaction score
I'm on my sixth game, and I have six more playthroughs planned. I probably won't play through all of them immediately though. I'm taking a break from Fable to play Assassin's Creed 2 again, and then to play Brotherhood when I get it for Christmas. Anyway, the way I keep it interesting is by having themed playthroughs. My first themed playthrough was centered around swords and electricity. I used the Channeler from the moment it showed up in my gift area through the end of the game, and I used a weaved shock and blades spell. No ranged weaponry was used at all. The character I'm playing as now is a big hammer wielding Dweller warrior who wears the Dweller coat and has long hair and a big bushy beard. He just uses the Hero Hammer because there isn't really a legendary hammer that fits that kind of character, and he uses an unweaved ice storm spell (seems fitting because Dwellers live in the snow). One of my planned characters is going to morph a pistol into the perfect balvarine killer throughout the story. It will have the silver elegant grip, the balvarine-type body (from hunting treasure or gaining/spending gold), silver coloring, and a blood-soaked aura from killing balvarines. The significance of the grip and the silver coloring is that silver tends to hurt balvarines. A silver augmentation in TLC would make your weapon do more damage against balvarines, and the people of the Silverpines Village burn silver nitrate to keep balvarines out. That's also why I'm going to name the pistol silver nitrate.

So yes, Fable 3, like its two preceders, has incredible replayability. It just requires a little creativity.

underthestarrysky

Lionheart.
Reaction score
I've completed the game three times and I'm thinking about starting a fourth game soon. Personally I just like to go back and listen in on the little conversations I missed during the main quests to help out with my fanfiction.
You should definitely replay it and try to get different achievements that you didn't get the first time around, like the achievements "Coronation Chicken" and "You Can't Bring Me Down".

OwNzOr

Reaction score
I only replayed Fable II and III about 3-4 times while i must've played Fable TLC like 30 times lol. I think it was easier to entertain me back then. Anyway, i think Fable III is an epic game which is fun to play more than once. Sadly you'll get bored of it sooner or later because it still isn't a great online game.

bradio12

Reaction score
im kinda bored with it not gonna trade in ill wait till more dlc

Firis

Amateur Human
Premium Legend
Premium
Reaction score
I beat it once then only picked it back up to help a friend do some quests, I will probably keep it since ti is Collector Edition, but I probably won't ever replay it.

Lindan Pearl

Reaction score
As one of the guys in here mentioned before i'm up to my second play through and i'm not sure how many characters i'm going to make, I based my heroes on character from my stories i write and those themselves have 100+ characters in it, I never get board of a fable game cause there just so darn good.

Status
Not open for further replies.