• Welcome to the Fable Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Fable series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Really annoying relationship quests tip

Status
Not open for further replies.

Rachierae

Reaction score
Trying to do the 20 friends achieves, currently 11/20. More then 50% of these quests so far have been delivering a package of some sort to someone in Mistpeak Valley. So after selecting the quest and fast traveling I would fight my way through Balverines and hordes of Bandits, to get to some jerk who is on the top of the dam mountain.
A really good tip if you get any relationship quests that require you to go to Mistpeak Valley, instead of fast traveling to Mistpeak Valley, fast travel to the Dweller Camp. Follow your glitter path out of the Dweller Camp and you should be at the person you need to deliver the package too - without having to fighting anything.
EDIT - If they aren't there, fast travel to Mistpeak Valley and swim towards the train station, they should be on the waters edge.

Just though I would share that. It will save you a lot of time.

zmalt

Morte Mercante
Reaction score
Relationship quests in general are tedious and annoying no matter where they send you. Another good tip is to stockpile as many as you can in one town before going out. Many of them will send you to the same place and oftentimes I'll find 2-3 quest items in one dig spot. Makes it much easier.

Aruu

Reaction score
Ugh, I hate the addition of these relationship quests. They're alright for the most part, but there's barely any variance, and they're outright tedious when they're somewhere packed with Balverines and bandits.

Luckily most of mine tend to be at the Dweller Camp, but thanks for the tip!

Edit: I just got a quest for there, and I found the guy right where you said he would be. Thanks!

Rudimentree

Reaction score
Yeah the best place for relationship quests is around bowerstone in my opinion. You get a lot of fetch and courier quests that are just from industrial to market and vice versa. I also do the stockpiling method. Load up on 10+ quests before heading off

Iceman2021

Reaction score
Yeah the best place for relationship quests is around bowerstone in my opinion. You get a lot of fetch and courier quests that are just from industrial to market and vice versa. I also do the stockpiling method. Load up on 10+ quests before heading off

I agree. It is easier to just stockpile them all at once. Usually the people of a certain town will mostly want you to travel to the same area. So you talk to everyone you want to friend, then you go grab all the packages at once and come back to town to drop them off! Usually there are a few that will require you to go to multiple areas, but it still cuts down on travel time!

Also, if you accept a relationship quest, you can travel to the delivery site faster by zooming in on the map and pressing X on the nearest building to the objective to fast travel more precisely.

Reaction score
The relationship quests got old fast, I honestly prefered just interacting with them as You would in Fable I and II to make friends with them.

Status
Not open for further replies.