• Welcome to the Fable Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Fable series and video gaming.

Register Log in

really?

gamer 117

Reaction score
Agreed, but Kinect could easily be implemented into casual and hardcore gaming with it's Microphone and skeletal tracking. I wouldn't mind seeing it in more games if it's optional.

And there's an edit button, no need to triple post.
thank you

Dark Drakan

Guildmaster
Town Guard
Premium
Reaction score
kinect isn't necessary under any circumstances needed to make a good game. look at gears and halo, if it wasn't for halo there wouldn't be any Xbox 360 all people would remember is yeah i had that, games suck though. fable halo and gears showed what direction game designers should steer to but Microsoft thought people would like it better if they steer away from that to make more money. BIGGEST MISTAKE EVER! i'm a halo and gears fan but if they ever made a game that was exclusively kinect i would say they probably killed the series. i'm not hateing on kinect but do you really want to be in your room/ living room jumping around and have your parents think "were did i go wrong with him" i would pay peter a million dollars to either drop the kinect or drop the entire game and go straight to fable four and i promise you million of people agree with me when i say that so far kinect is the only thing in the world that could actully kill a whole game series in a snap.

There is a Gears coming exclusively for Kinect rumour has it as well as rumoured future Halo games supporting it at least.

Gikoku

Smells like poo.
Town Guard
Reaction score
thank you
Merged the posts for you.
There is a Gears coming exclusively for Kinect rumour has it as well as rumoured future Halo games supporting it at least.

.. Not sure how I feel about a Kinect Gears of War, I mean.. how would you be able to properly take cover and reload a gun? Unless it is all done automatically like an on-rails shooter or something.

Dark Drakan

Guildmaster
Town Guard
Premium
Reaction score
Merged the posts for you.

.. Not sure how I feel about a Kinect Gears of War, I mean.. how would you be able to properly take cover and reload a gun? Unless it is all done automatically like an on-rails shooter or something.

It will be a more on the rails approach rumour has it and a spin off title like ODST was in Halo universe.

gamer 117

Reaction score
i dont feel good to see what they are going to do on halo and gears but it wont be as fun to play on the controller so many people probably wont buy it