• Welcome to the Fable Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Fable series and video gaming.

Register Log in

[Release] Avo's Longbow

Sephiroxas

Local Succubus
Premium
Reaction score
Re: [Release] Avo's Longbow

corestrength420;160687 said:
Ok, I salute the excellent work, but am slightly disapointed :(that noone rep'd my work months ago-
-but again great ^_^work.
Because..No offense, but I really Hate Yellow.

D

darthlime101

FYI, you spelled magical wrong. Might want to change that. Other than that, great texture. To bad I like being evil. :devil:

T

Tanro

Thanks I suck at spelling the only reason my posts are generally correct is the spell check built into firefox

C

corestrength420

Dark Drakan
Quote:
What work was that? I dont see any threads created by you in your listings.
-No Response so no FMP uploaded. Do people only get rep for the stuff they upload?[Honest Question] I try to give rep for ideas that inspire me as well as the FMPs.

§ephiroxa§Quote:
Because..No offense, but I really Hate Yellow.
-I don't love Yellow either...that's why its Orb and Reflection are Blue, and the wood color is more a Mahogany. (I'm surprised because I re-uploaded screenies for you the first time #29 I guess they look yellow for you, but the metal is actually more greenish than gold) I liked some of the other recolored bows and thought Skorms should be better too. I also removed it from the Chapel which eliminated the alignment effect when you killed anything, Lastly I changed the text entries to add more mythos...now its "the Lost Bow of Ares"- the god of war- and has more augment slots.

-Also I've edited most Quests' info to be more lucrative, less "good alignment" but not totally evil, with diff variables affecting exp; modded all armours for better balance and altered the alignment affects; Altered heros spell stats/ morphing/ aging/ renown levels; changed Legendary weapons; removed most potions; altered food, remaining potions & augments; modded creatures attack/ health/ drops, exp pts. [ie if you kill a wasp that's attacking you alone than no good pts. for defending yourself, but defending a villager or trader under attack by still gets you pts. just varies by situation]
Also a bit of TNG editing building ownership/ chest/ fishing/ digging spot. Oh and not least I've modded the 'Bordello Entertainers' to be interactive and marriable...I'm not tooting my horn just don't want anyone else asking what I've done because they don't see the threads, most of my Mods were inspired by threads here anyway, and I've been working on this for a while, sorry for no posts or uploads but it's still a WIP... once it's done I'll offer it in independent segments so you can add whichever you prefer, if any.

fablemaniac

The Man Who Laughs
Reaction score

What is that sword seen in the screenshots?

K

Km08K

Where to I take that longbow in game?

N

NerZhuL

Just a Question, t Remplace What???

B

Blue Will

Avo's Longbow! Looks coooool, wish i had it.

+rep

T

Tanro

I Quit with the fable modding a while back when I got back in WoW. So I don't remember, I actually got a new PC recently and Don't have any of the good ole modding stuff anymore expect to see me back when fable 2 is released.

kevash

Reaction score

ID for Avo's Longbow is 14933

S

StormOfThorns

That looks really neat, man. You people are amazing with this stuff. Nice job!