• Welcome to the Fable Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Fable series and video gaming.

Register Log in

[RUMOR] Possible Fable III cover

What do you think of the cover artwork?

• Keep this cover

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

HeroOfTheBalverines

Hero Of Darkwood
Reaction score
Re: [RUMOR] Possible Fable III cover

I Like this Box art but it isn't true to the box art so far. So far the box art has shown the hero reflecting on what he could become, usually an evil character, so I think the box art should show the main character staring into a pool and seeing a corrupt king, following the box art tradition so far.

Cain

Reaction score

HeroOfTheBalverines;344290 said:
I Like this Box art but it isn't true to the box art so far. So far the box art has shown the hero reflecting on what he could become, usually an evil character, so I think the box art should show the main character staring into a pool and seeing a corrupt king, following the box art tradition so far.

I have already bought this up. @Everyone else: Look at my post or somebody elses so this dosen't turn into most of the posts having the same thing on it.

black.;343798 said:
This cover's decent, but I'd much prefer they stick to the traditional Fable cover style. Man brought up a good idea, but I think having the Hero as a neutral King, with the good/evil alter egos also displayed, would be best.

That was me who said that.

Lord Lucien

Mayor
Reaction score

It looks nice, but it's not really Fabley like the other two were. To be honest, I liked Man's idea about the two contrasting kings (like on the other covers) and also contrasting scenery as well.

Evil Scarecrow

Da Evilist MaPhucca
Reaction score

i think this might just be the background image.

Cain

Reaction score

Lord Lucien;344896 said:
It looks nice, but it's not really Fabley like the other two were. To be honest, I liked Man's idea about the two contrasting kings (like on the other covers) and also contrasting scenery as well.

I said that way before him.

Rad

Old Name: Zencidal
Premium
Reaction score

Hobbes Stop the lies, I found the real Fable III cover on the interwebz.

catbag.jpg

Psychosis

Reaction score

This cover does not say "Fable" at all to me. I'm pretty sure this is not going to be the cover. It doesn't portray anything about the game. It's a nice image, but it really does not draw you in like the Fable and Fabe II covers do. At least with those you think 'Ooh, you can be a good guy or an evil guy, that's cool!'. Stick to the original design but spruce it up a little more than the Fable II cover, just like how the Fable II cover was a little bit 'fancier' than the original Fable cover.

Lord Lucien

Mayor
Reaction score

The White Knight;345024 said:
I said that way before him.

Oh, I apologise, I didn't notice.

As for the possible cover, it's going to be a while before Fable III's out and so I doubt that that's going to be the final cover since after all, it does not really reflect much of the game.

rhett_thom

Lion Heart
Reaction score

Keep traditional Art

Boolsook

Death Knight
Reaction score

Dam i clicked on the rong one i ment to choose the stick to the traditinal

RLRAFTERMAN

Reaction score

I like this cover but it almost looks like one you would see on a MYST game. I would rather have the good/evil cover

MournfulStorms

*Snerk*
Reaction score

Man;343697 said:
that covver could be possible, but it'd have to be split in the middle, one side green and full of life, the other with dead scenery. then the hero could be in the center, split in two sides like the other two covers

That's an excellent idea.
I want to keep the original Fable format, but at the same time I don't want to be disappointed because I can't make my character look like the one on the box :p You know it'll probably happen.

SimonKalevra

Reaction score

hobbes_pwn;343616 said:
It is a peacefull cover. Meaning Fable III might have a peacefull atmosphere.

Don't judge a book by it's cover - or a game!
I think Fable 3 will have the darkest atmosphere so far, and possibly the most tranquil, depending on wether or not we are visiting Samarkan and if Reaver's assumptions of it as a paradise are correct :D

NateMio

Randooooooooomnezz
Reaction score

Looks lame, sorry.

cheezMcNASTY

Edible in some countries
Premium
Reaction score

NateMio;347962 said:
Looks lame, sorry.
i am deeply offended and demand, oh wait he apologized nevermind. :p

Fableizzer

Reaction score

If Fable III is about a time of Disease and an evil tyrant for king it should be very dark really set a dark mood maybe half dark half bright because you can be a good or bad king

Garnie

Wench of Albion
Reaction score

Hi im new!! I dont really like TBH. needs to be a bit like the others, keeping to the Fable way of life.

hobbes_pwn

Man's Best Friend...Hobbe
Reaction score

SimonKalevra;347790 said:
Don't judge a book by it's cover - or a game!
I think Fable 3 will have the darkest atmosphere so far, and possibly the most tranquil, depending on wether or not we are visiting Samarkan and if Reaver's assumptions of it as a paradise are correct :D

Inner-city yes, but some part of Albion may have bright and clean towns.. And obviously if this artwork was used, this town would have some significance. So yes bowestone look grubby bot not everywhere will suffer pollution and poverty.

Zjuggernaut

Just plain talented!
Reaction score

They should keep the same pattern. Like CoD4, WaW and MW2 have the man in the middle.

Fable 3 should have someone looking into the water and an evil reflection, like the other two.

ojox the blob

Reaction score

It's not Fable, it's just not... right. I really think they should use something along the lines of the traditional box art, I'll admit I never even played Fable or TlC, and I'm only a fan of Fable 2, but even so, this is like, unrecognisable for the series. I seriously hope they change it.

Status
Not open for further replies.