• Welcome to the Fable Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Fable series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Scarring

Coatzin

Reaction score
Hey everyone, first time Fable 3 player, wondering if anyone knew of any ways of removing scars? Bad encounter with a few Balverines on hard left me a little torn up (^:

Solus

Reaction score
I'm pretty sure you can't remove scars, but you can prevent them by using certain weapons.
The Love Sword, Casanova Sword, and Reaver Industries Perforator have augments that prevent scarring.

Angel

Down with this sort of thing
Guildmaster
Town Guard
Reaction score
Yup, no scar removal unfortunately, and if you do any digging on this site you'll soon see how much everyone hates the balverine attacks in Fable 3 - especially that annoying, cannot be blocked, furious slashing thing they do. A knockout is what gives you scarring, I think, so if you're already battered you are going to have to learn to love your scars. And until you get a hold of the weapons Solus has mentioned, prevent further scarring by taking as many potions as possible into battle with you to avoid KOs

Quistrix

yer maw
Town Guard
Premium
Reaction score
I have unfond memories of trying very hard to not ever be KO’d so I would never get a scar.