• Welcome to the Fable Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Fable series and video gaming.

Register Log in

SCARY!!

Firis

Amateur Human
Premium Legend
Premium
Reaction score

Skotekal

Sheeple President
Premium
Reaction score
Re: SCARY!!

I have never seen The Exorcist... Not really into scary horror movies. Yes, I am a ***** who loves his comedies.

Firis

Amateur Human
Premium Legend
Premium
Reaction score

^ nothing wrong with that :)
I think I just insured nightmares (havent had any in a while) for viewing the Excorcist scene

JakBenedict

Awesome
Reaction score

omg, i saw the it when i was two and a half, horrified of clowns now, the exorcist when i was 4, horrified of unlit stairs now, saw the ring when i was 7, now i wont date anyone with long brown hair and am completely done with scary movies, **** that man

Cobalt Gamer

Resident miserable sod.
Reaction score

Lol i remember watching some of these, my dad was a horror movie watching machine, i had seeen all the greats by the time i was 7, thats probably why im so corupt and ****ed up XD

S

shampoomuffin

i saw the ring when i was young and it didnt scare me at all, i thought it was a mystery movie

Freakydreamer

Magically Delicious
Reaction score

The Puppetmaster--most all of it. I remember watching it as a kid and was suspicious of my dolls for a long time. I did not like them 'looking' at me when I went to bed.
That goes for Chuckie--now chuckie is not scary just the mere thought of something that isn't suppose to move...moving.