• Welcome to the Fable Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Fable series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Selling HRC

Status
Not open for further replies.
L

Liddycoat

Selling HRC

Looking for:

All legendary weapons

OR

Most legendary weapons @ 20m

OR

Custom offer. You name it, I'll think on it.

OR

1.6k MS points

What I'm NOT looking for:

Regal purple dye
Huge ammounts of gold (Pretty much worthless)

R

ROBBIKAI

Re: Selling HRC

you are a **** i traded u it just for you to sell it omg

L

Liddycoat

Dude.. Calm down. I gave you a good deal for it. It's not like I stole it from you or anything.

Eclipse

The Legend
Reaction score

u bought an item that everyone wants for a fair price and now ur trying to sell at a ridiculous price. a agree entirely with ROBBIKAI

R

ROBBIKAI

no dude that aint cool though the deal was good but i fell kinda betrayed u suppose your bio said it all ;English Mutts "We betray" . thanks eclipse I hope no -one buys it so your left with a coat you dont want

Eclipse

The Legend
Reaction score

also i just wanna say WHO THE HELL MERCHS IN FABLE?!?!!?!?!?!?!!?

L

Liddycoat

Wow. Seriously? Oh, and the English Mutts thing, that's our motto on Halo 3. "We betray our own kind"

As in we'll go into matchmaking and have fun killing the other team while betraying eachother here and there (About every 5 minutes of the game) And we won't boot people or get mad about it.

Oh, and I've seen people go WAYYYYY past what I did. I've seen people ask for like 100m, all legendary weapons, all dolls, regal purple dye, and lots of other things.

As for the merchanting, that's my number one hobby in Fable 2. I find that chasing down an item, getting the things I need to get it, and then trying to sell it/trade it away for about the same price is fun. I mean, without my friends on this weekend and me having no where to go thanks to my car breaking down, I've got to do something.

Besides, it's just a game. Why get mad at someone who is probally thousands of miles away when you know you can't do something? C'mon, we're capable of putting down the Controller and Mic and walking away to cool down. No need to flame eachother on the internet, or anywhere, actually.

Status
Not open for further replies.