• Welcome to the Fable Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Fable series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Silver Key Glitch-Problem?

Archon's Son

Hero of Albion
Reaction score

I have 28 keys, And so far the only one I am positive I did not get is the Bowerstone book quest. Ive looked through ALL the silver key locations, and even double checked them by going there. I cant seem to find any. The only one I am not sure of is the key in front of the gargoyle in Witchwood Lake. It wont let me dig in front of it, yet I do not remember getting that one. Is there a glitch that would do this?o_O

Solitayre

Reaction score

I have 28 keys, And so far the only one I am positive I did not get is the Bowerstone book quest. Ive looked through ALL the silver key locations, and even double checked them by going there. I cant seem to find any. The only one I am not sure of is the key in front of the gargoyle in Witchwood Lake. It wont let me dig in front of it, yet I do not remember getting that one. Is there a glitch that would do this?o_O
10 years later and I'm having this problem too. I can't dig at the statue, and I don't remember getting it in this play through. Did anyone ever figure this out?

verticaldilemma

Reaction score
10 years later and I'm having this problem too. I can't dig at the statue, and I don't remember getting it in this play through. Did anyone ever figure this out?
hi! i had this issue myself on my most recent playthrough. i figured out that the dig spot isn't actually in front of the statue, it's a little to the left, and i had to reload that area a few times for the shovel icon to pop up