• Welcome to the Fable Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Fable series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Sister, Sister.

chasep2829

Reaction score
Sister, Sister.

i don't think pm really talks alot about the main charactures sister. All I know is that you are an orphan living on the streets with your sister and she gets kidnapped by lucian. Wait... is anyone else sincing a pattern? But this may be the reason that Theresa is willing to help you because she went through the experiance and it cost her her childhood and eyesight. What do you guys think?

0cean v0id

Re: Sister, Sister.

Pleasant thoughts you have stirred in my singularly tedious thinking process XD

chasep2829

Reaction score

0cean v0id;214502 said:
Pleasant thoughts you have stirred in my singularly tedious thinking process XD

Thanks. I try.:)

K

Krunomo

chasep2829;214500 said:
i don't think pm really talks alot about the main charactures sister. All I know is that you are an orphan living on the streets with your sister and she gets kidnapped by lucian. Wait... is anyone else sincing a pattern? But this may be the reason that Theresa is willing to help you because she went through the experiance and it cost her her childhood and eyesight. What do you guys think?

Because the sister is the female avatar. Basically.... well im assuming the boy and the girl are brother and sister and you choose which one you play. So if your the girl the boy gets kidnapped or whatever.

Anyway, stories will generally follow similar plot lines. Think eragon and star wars... wait thats a bad one as eragon is totally a star wars knock off hahahahahaha *caugh* but yeah there is only x amount of plots one can use.

Caboose

Immortal Warrior
Reaction score

............... Spoilers please i beg of you use the spoiler brackets for things like that! THINK OF THE CHILDREN!

R

RoC-eX

Oh boo. I came in hopes of discussing the T.V. show. Oh how I miss Tia and Tamara.

Clever title you sly poots.

Twilight

Reaction score

Krunomo;214516 said:
Because the sister is the female avatar. Basically.... well im assuming the boy and the girl are brother and sister and you choose which one you play. So if your the girl the boy gets kidnapped or whatever.

Anyway, stories will generally follow similar plot lines. Think eragon and star wars... wait thats a bad one as eragon is totally a star wars knock off hahahahahaha *caugh* but yeah there is only x amount of plots one can use.

No you will always have a sister named "Rosey"

P

P3NGU1N

I wonder if we get to kill her for another shiney sword...

chasep2829

Reaction score

P3NGU1N;214783 said:
I wonder if we get to kill her for another shiney sword...

No. PM said i a video that after an hour of gameplay you enter the castle with your sister and then he traps you in a force field and says you and ur sister are heroes so he shoots ur sister and she dies instantly then he shoots you but you dont die and you fly throught the window.

ScareCrowReturn

The Token Schizo
Premium
Reaction score

^ Really? Wooooow.

Well its 500 years later.. hopefully we dont see that nagger old broad again! (Theresea)