• Welcome to the Fable Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Fable series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Skyrim Discussion: Hints, tips, help and service.

Dark Drakan

Guildmaster
Town Guard
Premium
Reaction score
Yeah, and especially with the alternate Dark Brotherhood quest line it felt like something was missing.

That was one thing (among many) that I really loved about New Vegas. I had a choice on how to finish pretty much every quest. Fable prides itself on the choices it gives people for quests, but Bethesda got it almost perfect in one game, whereas Lionhead are still trying to figure it out. The choices all had so much depth and subtlety, and it really let me play the game how I feel like I actually would in that situation (which is how I like to play).

God the more I think about it the more I think that Bethesda should make the next Fable game.

Im desperately awaiting news on the next Fallout game, now im pretty much done with Skyrim I need my Bethesda fix and that would be perfect timing.

Warpedhero

Warped Hero
Reaction score
Im desperately awaiting news on the next Fallout game, now im pretty much done with Skyrim I need my Bethesda fix and that would be perfect timing.
Dude, I feel the same way. I've been trying to replay Skyrim because my original save file got corrupted and I lost everything, but I just can't make myself play through it all the way again. I keep trying to decide between Imperials and Stormcloaks and the more I try to go one way or the other the more confused I get. It seems that both sides have good points, but I just can't rationalize going for one side or the other.

Dark Drakan

Guildmaster
Town Guard
Premium
Reaction score
I wet myself so bad when they released the Dragonborn DLC. I was thinking i'd be able to kick ass on Morrowind (albeit its just Solstheim), join house Telvanni, plunder some ancestral tombs and just get back into the Morrowind wibe in general. Instead it was all of 3 hours of gameplay on a tiny island.

I just wanted to kill a cliff racer.

Might be interested in the Skywind mod, its shaping up rather nicely...

Dark Drakan

Guildmaster
Town Guard
Premium
Reaction score
It looks amazing man, but I'm currently playing it on console, so I can't mod my game.

Me too but that shall change in the future when I build a new rig finally.

Angel

Down with this sort of thing
Guildmaster
Town Guard
Reaction score
The mods for the PC breathe new life into the game for certain. I had done everything there was to do on the console version and then Steve got me Skyrim for the PC, stuck on a load of mods and I have hours and hours of things left to do now.

Falskaar is one of the best expansion mods around - when you do get your rig sorted, download that one first :D

PSYCHOPAT

Celtic Warrior
Reaction score
The mods for the PC breathe new life into the game for certain. I had done everything there was to do on the console version and then Steve got me Skyrim for the PC, stuck on a load of mods and I have hours and hours of things left to do now.

Falskaar is one of the best expansion mods around - when you do get your rig sorted, download that one first :D

Whats Falskaar?
Iv'e done a bit of modding to skyrim on pc, easiest game to mod in my opinion. Most of the mods I've done are just adding awesome new armor, clothing, weapons, spells, fun stuff like light sabers and such.

1461853_485186661594534_121696058_n.jpg

Last edited:

Angel

Down with this sort of thing
Guildmaster
Town Guard
Reaction score
Falskaar is like a whole extra land to play with and adds new quests, side missions and a permanent transport link between Skyrim and Falskaar itself. Even has a few extra dragon shouts, although for some reason I can't get mine to work. The guy who made it (Alexander Velicky) has since been employed by Bungie so you know you're getting a really good expansion. Pretty much bug free, some nice new items to enjoy etc - when you download it, you need to head to Riften and there will be an old guy near the entrance to the city, complaining loudly. Talk to him and it goes from there.

Really, really good fun and if you've already done everything else there is to do then it's a great way of padding out your game file.

Dark Drakan

Guildmaster
Town Guard
Premium
Reaction score

That was included in GamesRadars top 25 mods to download for Skyrim to make it feel next gen.