• Welcome to the Fable Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Fable series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Smackdown in Fable 2?

SorenSwift

Berserker
Reaction score
Smackdown in Fable 2?

I wrestle alot at school in stuff and i would like to see some grabs or wrestling moves in fable 2 now im not saying wwe smackdown fakeout pro wrestling im just talking a few grabs that could be upgradable like in tekken and soul caliber you have a grab technique now if i could sneak up and put an opponent into submission it would be pretty sweet now im just a big REAL non pro wrestling fan so it seems like a good idea. Gimme some feedback

TRA Rotid

Päris geenius
Reaction score
Re: Smackdown in Fable 2?

Yeah, some grabs would be awesome. It would improve hand-to-hand combat - if they put it in the game.
Knock an enemy to the ground and then twist and crush his/her bones and other things. And sneaking characters can have the advantage to kill someone without making much noise.

J

Jester.

I would totaly snap people necks since im a sexy assassin

S

soljahboy13

Jester.;78958 said:
I would totaly snap people necks since im a sexy assassin

i think Jester. has the rite idea

N

Nagneto

soljahboy13;78982 said:
i think Jester. has the rite idea
I second that notion. After all an evil villian or barbarian isnt complete without snapping some necks

D

Darg

Many new possibilities for combat will arise, but as far as this, I don't know. Maybe there could be some combat skill like 'vitalities' where you can do special attacks that do more damage by targeting vulnerable areas.