• Welcome to the Fable Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Fable series and video gaming.

Register Log in

So my kids asked me to make them a game.

Keshire

Modder
Reaction score
I have a lot of projects I work on, on and off, but I can't say no to them. My oldest at 9 wants to be a game developer when he grows up. So I keep reminding him that math and logic is important. He's VERY detail orientated. On the opposite spectrum, my Middle child at 6 is all ideas and head in the clouds.

They came up with a suite of fictional characters ALL called Dr. Negger. ie.. Dr Negger, Evil Dr Negger, Ultimate Dr Negger, etc etc (Kinda like Broforce naming...)

The Dr and Evil Dr are always at war. It's a constant game of trying to destroy each others' bases.

With that out of the way, I told them I'd whip up a prototype that they could polish.
The goal is the Good Dr. has lizard minions that help him scale a wall, once up the wall he arms a bomb and blows up the Evil Dr's base in an endless runner style. Base after base. The purpose of the wall scaling is basically like one of those Golf game meters where you have to time the button press to get the perfect swing.

After an hour or two I had the wall section of the game mostly done. It's purely personal and for the boys so I don't mind putting up unfinished builds (And the wall tiles aren't mine). I have a compile for android that uses tilt to move. ;)
https://googledrive.com/host/0B7vPiT3iPFmKak1jSVZYdUo0UWs/Web.html

Sephiroxas

Local Succubus
Premium
Reaction score
I don't have an android. D: or else I'd try it ^_^