• Welcome to the Fable Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Fable series and video gaming.

Register Log in

So THIS is Albion...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Corpsy

Beneficium Accipere, Libertatem est Vendere
Reaction score
Uh, I guess I should start with 'Hello'...

Gikoku

Smells like poo.
Town Guard
Reaction score
Hello there beautiful and welcome to the forums.

Quistrix

yer maw
Town Guard
Premium
Reaction score
Albion?

THIS

IS

PROJECTEGO!!!!!!!11111one*

[Kicks SonofRaiden into a well. Why Raiden? I dunno. I would feel bad kicking a new member in.]

Oh, and welcome, Corpsy.

*I'm sorry, I had to. Just had to.

Corpsy

Reaction score
Thank you, thank you uhm... ladies.Well, formality dictates that I express my first duty. Well here goes. I was--er--I mean, I am the brother of r5v3n, Vincent in real life, who died a few weeks ago... His last wish was to bring out the message here (he hopes to become the first user to die as a forum-member of ProjectEgo) and so here I am.
He commended you guys highly as his 'semi-real friends' to use his terms and he forced, erm, persuaded me to be a member here. And, well, I am one to take a dying person's wish... So, here I am...

Quistrix

yer maw
Town Guard
Premium
Reaction score
Thank you, thank you uhm... ladies.Well, formality dictates that I express my first duty. Well here goes. I was--er--I mean, I am the brother of r5v3n, Vincent in real life, who died a few weeks ago... His last wish was to bring out the message here (he hopes to become the first user to die as a forum-member of ProjectEgo) and so here I am.
He commended you guys highly as his 'semi-real friends' to use his terms and he forced, erm, persuaded me to be a member here. And, well, I am one to take a dying person's wish... So, here I am...

wut

Azer249

Reaction score

You scare me in ways that shouldn't be possible. However scary this may be to me. ... HI

Corpsy

Reaction score
You scare me in ways that shouldn't be possible. However scary this may be to me. ... HI
eh... in what way do I really spook you? (lightning flashes outside, highlighting my evil grin)

cheezMcNASTY

Edible in some countries
Premium
Reaction score
Welcome to the forums Corpsy.

I like your name. It's hits that cutesy/grim vibe without sounding trendy.

But if you want to lust over the gorgeous Giki-chan (first reply) then there will be bad blood between us.
she's mine...

Gikoku

Smells like poo.
Town Guard
Reaction score

That's pretty shocking considering we barely knew him, even more shocking that you think anyone is going to fall for this story.

Thank you, thank you uhm... ladies.Well, formality dictates that I express my first duty. Well here goes. I was--er--I mean, I am the brother of r5v3n, Vincent in real life, who died a few weeks ago..
Sorry to break the party guys... r5v3n, or as I know him, Vincent is dead
Yup, yup! He died from overexertion a few days ago.

Holy cow! I didn't know you could die twice! D:

If you're going to fake someone's death or even your own for attention, then you might want to try and be more clever next time. Take a permanent vacation while you're at it, maybe you'll come up with something better.

Status
Not open for further replies.