• Welcome to the Fable Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Fable series and video gaming.

Register Log in

So we can't move adopted children in with a spouse?

Status
Not open for further replies.

TheDarkCynder

Reaction score
I tried, but I can't.. Is there any way? I'm pretty sure there isn't. It dosen't make sense, why wouldn't we be able to?

Greyhaven

Reaction score
Yeah tell me about it. This game is really flawed. I finally got to marry the one that I was in love with at the beginning of the game and divorced the one I had a kid with, and I can't move her to the castle. It really blows. I will be taking back the game as soon as I beat it. And with all the other issues that weren't fixed, like the broken quests, glitches, people and kids disappearing (and they are not in the orphanage, I checked) and Jasper no longer talking and several other problems, I will not be buying anymore Fable games.

caseBasic

Reaction score
Thats strange, because I had no problem moving in an adopted kid with my spouse. But, I did already have one child with my spouse, so its possible that you can only move adopted kids in with a spouse who you've already had a child with? If that makes sense, its worth a try I guess?

Faedil

Reaction score
you can't have more than two kids in a house, so if you already have two children, you wont be allowed to move the adopted child there

Greyhaven

Reaction score
That is really stupid if you ask me. I am living in the castle and there is MORE than enough room there. So now I am married to Elise only, have three kids (two with her at Bowerstone and one at the castle being watched by a nanny) and have no idea how to move Elise to the castle. Maybe I can divorce her, lose the two kids, make her love me and marry me again, go to the orphanage, buy one of the kids back, move Elise and the kid to the castle, then go back to the orphanage, buy the other kid back, and move her in with a nanny somewhere close by? Worth a shot... it IS just a game.

Wallace

MeeKrob
Reaction score
That is really stupid if you ask me. I am living in the castle and there is MORE than enough room there. So now I am married to Elise only, have three kids (two with her at Bowerstone and one at the castle being watched by a nanny) and have no idea how to move Elise to the castle. Maybe I can divorce her, lose the two kids, make her love me and marry me again, go to the orphanage, buy one of the kids back, move Elise and the kid to the castle, then go back to the orphanage, buy the other kid back, and move her in with a nanny somewhere close by? Worth a shot... it IS just a game.

I'm pretty sure when you divorce her she runs off the map and you can never find her again.

TheDarkCynder

Reaction score
you can't have more than two kids in a house, so if you already have two children, you wont be allowed to move the adopted child there

No, this would be my first child living in the castle.
Could it possibly be that I have not had a child with my husband, like someone noted? I don't want a biological child. This is really bugging me.

SicklySex

Reaction score

Take the kid to another home and then move her into the castle if that dosent work then just kill the nanny and see what happens after all its only a game right.

TheDarkCynder

Reaction score
Take the kid to another home and then move her into the castle if that dosent work then just kill the nanny and see what happens after all its only a game right.

If you kill the nanny, the child becomes an orphan again.

Greyhaven

Reaction score
Got to find the nanny first. He introduced himself once and then ran off. Didn't even pay attention to what he looked like. Oh well, maybe I will follow the kid around and see what happens.

Status
Not open for further replies.