• Welcome to the Fable Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Fable series and video gaming.

Register Log in

some more questions if you can help

solorider

Reaction score
i want to know if possible please,
1-how many wives/husbands can you have?
2- how many children can you have?
3- and in the temple of shodows quest how much does your good scale go down
4-,also on the sculptor i have done the 5 statues yet it still shows on my quests,any ideas why?
5- on the archaeologist i have dug up the scroll before i started the quest,flaming dog.any ideas how i can give belle this first part?thanks

El Mosqueton

Party Animal
Reaction score
1- As many as you like!

2- One per spouse before the Spire, unlimited afterwards.

3- Depends on the sacrifices you make.

4- It will always be there, it's not a glitch, just the way it's meant to be.
5- I don't think you can actually dig them before the quest. But if that's indeed the case, try talcking to her.

ssjcb1186

Hypocritical Bitch
Reaction score
3. Probably 50 points (type of point depends on decision made)
4. So you can change the statues anytime you like
5.Talk to her, give it to her after she gives you a defining scroll. Since you already have it, the quest should jump to "done" and she should be highlighted in...Blue?...
If this is not the case, you may want to finish...The Hero of Strength Quest or the Crucible, I can't remember when the second batch becomes available. If that doesn't work...then it's glitched and you can't finish it...probably. (It's happened to me and I had to start over...:/)

solorider

Reaction score
1-as to spouses i have 2 men and a women (variety plus no kids) but i had another woman and it seems she died (well she did seem to follow me when i was attacking spire guards) but when i married another the other woman "died" she just simply disappeared.
3- how far does the scale move? as im trying to keep her good,hence why i have not done the quest yet.
5-i have tried several things to try and give the scroll with no sucess,it is not in gift and you cannot do anything with it in the items list

ssjcb1186

Hypocritical Bitch
Reaction score
1. Glitch. Happens all the time. Which house are you using for the Marital house with the Missing Wife?
3. Not far enough to disrupt the overall morality of your character. Once you finish the game, you'll be more good than evil.
5. Glitch. I know of no ways that this can be fixed. Sorry, I can't be of any help to you :(

Reaction score
#5 here's something you can try (i think your "press down A" option just might not be showing up even though its there -- i've had this problem with chesty's mirror) -- walk up to her & listen to whatever she says, press down A until she gives u a scroll -- ignore it -- then step away from her & then step back up close to her again -- if she asks you if you found it yet then just press down buttonA until she exclames "the very thing!" or somethin' such meaning she took it from you

Pezrawr

Ultimate Chicken
Reaction score
1- As many as you like!

2- One per spouse before the Spire, unlimited afterwards.

3- Depends on the sacrifices you make.

4- It will always be there, it's not a glitch, just the way it's meant to be.
5- I don't think you can actually dig them before the quest. But if that's indeed the case, try talcking to her.
About number 2, is it possible to fit 1000 kids in Fairfax Castle I wonder.

ssjcb1186

Hypocritical Bitch
Reaction score
Um..is it possible to get 1000 children from one wife? Because, at least for me, my wife disappears when I make it our marital home regardless if we start there or move. The children stay, however.

I would think it is possible to have 1000 children anywhere, so your answer is yes. However, that's a lot of sex. I average about 10 session for every one child. So, have fun having sex 10,000+ times :)