• Welcome to the Fable Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Fable series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Sony Haters Clan

Status
Not open for further replies.
K

Kato Si

Sony Haters Clan

This thread is dedicated to all who hate Sony and there systems.

For those who join shall become more powerful then they can possibly imagine. Or just express there common hatred torwards huge comapny.

Steve

Guildmaster
Town Guard
Reaction score
Name
Steve
Re: Sony Haters Clan

Why would you hate Sony? Without them I wouldn't have anything to play Devil May Cry on. ^_^

Dark Drakan

Guildmaster
Town Guard
Premium
Reaction score

Without Sony we wouldnt have alot of great games and also alot of people would have lost interest in games years ago.

Seigfreid

The Guardkiller
Reaction score

Imagine it, the past years that Xbox existed, people would have no console but the N64. The gaming business would have plummeted years ago and been catsed out as another lame past time.

Dark Drakan

Guildmaster
Town Guard
Premium
Reaction score

Seigfried said:
Imagine it, the past years that Xbox existed, people would have no console but the N64. The gaming business would have plummeted years ago and been catsed out as another lame past time.

Exactley what i meant, though i liked the N64 (only console of Nintendos i did) it took forever to make games for and they cost way to much.

K

Kato Si

Ok guy what I mean Is I hate Sony's system because of all the fan boys yelling and screaming at me for liking Xbox better.

Seigfreid

The Guardkiller
Reaction score

But are you not an Xbox fanboy?

Seigfreid

The Guardkiller
Reaction score

...stupid fanboy.

Dark Drakan

Guildmaster
Town Guard
Premium
Reaction score

Kato Si said:
I'm a huge Xbox Fan boy I love Xbox!

So in a way it makes you no better than the Sony Fanboys as you both have the same objective in mind. Im neutral in the Sony Vs Microsoft war, why cant people just own them both and appreiccate both companies for great additions to gaming?

K

Kato Si

Dark Drakan said:
So in a way it makes you no better than the Sony Fanboys as you both have the same objective in mind. Im neutral in the Sony Vs Microsoft war, why cant people just own them both and appreiccate both companies for great additions to gaming?

Interesting view point, I'll think about what you said.

C

Crazyarms

Look. Sony was good before microsoft came into the picture, but Sony just hasn't been doing well. I meen look at Sega. Peopel loved Sega too, but there gone. No more, and Nitendo is next. Microsoft seems to be on top of things, but Sony not. I mean i love the new PSP, but their consules just suck. and if what i heard is correct about the PS3, then i hate them even more. Besides i like that microsoft is a US company, and the products it produces are made in the US, and that we get those products first before any other country.

K

Kato Si

Crazyarms said:
Look. Sony was good before microsoft came into the picture, but Sony just hasn't been doing well. I meen look at Sega. Peopel loved Sega too, but there gone. No more, and Nitendo is next. Microsoft seems to be on top of things, but Sony not. I mean i love the new PSP, but their consules just suck. and if what i heard is correct about the PS3, then i hate them even more. Besides i like that microsoft is a US company, and the products it produces are made in the US, and that we get those products first before any other country.

Amen Brother, preach it!

Seigfreid

The Guardkiller
Reaction score

So your saying that your a patriot, and one of the reasons why you hate the PS2 is because it wasn't built in the US?

The PS2 is a massively popular console that has as many good games as the Xbox has, maybe even more. The thing is, each console has its most popular genre; PS2 with RPGs, the Xbox with FPS, and Gamecube with party games. Thing is there will always be more than just the Xbox or the 360 or any other comp console after that. That im glad about, for just having one stupid little console just wouldn't cut it, and to me the PS2 is the best for it has a stronger legacy, incredibly beautiful games, and an amazing stand against the competitions. Tell me, you think that PS2 is doing poorly, well if it's doing so bad why is it that they have been able to continue being the home for such amazing games as Shadow of the Colossus, Onimusha, Final Fantasy, Devil May Cry, and Star Ocean. Why is it then, that they are still in this console race and have the votes of millions to be the best console of the next generation of gaming.

I tell you this, you talk big and you think your so smart about it when you probably don't even own a PS2. Until you buy one for yourself and play a many of it's great and wonderful games, you can't say anything about the Xbox is better or Sony is plummeting. In summary, just shut it and stop insulting what you don't even fully know.

F

Fuzi0n

Without sony, who would feed the starving children in africa?

S

Skorm_Knight

Seigfried said:
...stupid fanboy.
I hate fanboys. Why can't people just get along and respect each console? I'm not saying you should buy all the consoles that come out, though to be a true gamer, it would be wise to do so, but each console contributes something to the gaming world. PS2 contributed many great RPGs like Final Fantasy and Dragon Quest. XBOX contributed great shooters like Halo and Splinter Cell. Gamecube contributed with adventure games like Metroid Prime and the zelda series. Each console has their strengths and weaknesses...

C

Crazyarms

Yes, but when you live in a family that only allows u to get one system, you start to become a fanboy. I mean i like the PSP and some PS2 games, but i dont care for the system. My friend has a PS2, and he WAS a big fanboy of it, but when he came over and tried my Xbox and i quote, "PS2 sucks compared to this thing!" now hes waiting for Halo 3 to come out before he buys a 360. Which is going to be a long long long time from now. Read the article for more info about Halo 3 http://forums.projectego.net/halo-3-a-109/

K

Kato Si

If you don't hate sony or dislike them don't post in hear.

Seigfreid

The Guardkiller
Reaction score

FuZi0n is learning, hehe.

Status
Not open for further replies.