• Welcome to the Fable Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Fable series and video gaming.

Register Log in

summoned swords

OldBoy

Reaction score
Re: summoned swords

andythegill;135475 said:
sorry for bumping old thread but ive searched far and wide to find out how you summon more creatures with this spell, long story short how do i go about summoning 5 ghost swords with level 1 summon swords spell?

I've messed around a bit in FE, but couldn't find it... Thought it was possible - maybe it isn't :wacko:

andythegill

I have a cunning plan
Reaction score

marcopolo's pic on the other site has loads of ghost swords on it. or did he spawn them lol

OldBoy

Reaction score

andythegill;135479 said:
marcopolo's pic on the other site has loads of ghost swords on it. or did he spawn them lol

Don't know, I'll ask em when I get the chance.

C

CrazyConshy

To make the summoned creatures follow you, add a new entry to the CreatureActions. For the (int) CreatureAction fill in 338626. The first (uint) should be filled in with 9, and the second with 3.

The only problem is that I have to kill one of the four, because they surround me.

rindai

Vorpal Fatality
Reaction score

if you need to know how to make any modded summon follow you just swap its PBrain to 534.

learning1

Reaction score
I wounder. If i have the same creature on the ghost swords. could i just change the way he look. Just like summoner01 and summoner 02? you understand now? So i dont just have the summoner02 look?.. instead of 2 redhoods. just 1 redhood and 1 blue summoner. ? Please replay. and if it works. tell me how =)