• Welcome to the Fable Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Fable series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Dark Drakan

Guildmaster
Town Guard
Premium
Reaction score
250px-Telltale_Games_logo.png

Famous for their point and click adventure style with the likes of The Walking Dead, Batman, Minecraft Story Mode, Tales from the Borderlands, Game of Thrones, Guardians of the Galaxy and The Wolf Among Us it seems we have seen the last of them after they conclude The Walking Dead. Rumours of layoffs started circulating yesterday with many media sources claiming that the studio would finish the final season of The Walking Dead with skeleton staff after major layoffs before closing down. This morning Telltale issued a statement confirming the news, this also means that the highly anticipated Wolf Among Us 2 has been cancelled...​

Dnpf_RXSUYAEq_Ik_Y_jpg_large.jpg

SOURCE

Little_Sparrow

Hero of Skill
Reaction score
250px-Telltale_Games_logo.png

Famous for their point and click adventure style with the likes of The Walking Dead, Batman, Minecraft Story Mode, Tales from the Borderlands, Game of Thrones, Guardians of the Galaxy and The Wolf Among Us it seems we have seen the last of them after they conclude The Walking Dead. Rumours of layoffs started circulating yesterday with many media sources claiming that the studio would finish the final season of The Walking Dead with skeleton staff after major layoffs before closing down. This morning Telltale issued a statement confirming the news, this also means that the highly anticipated Wolf Among Us 2 has been cancelled...​

Dnpf_RXSUYAEq_Ik_Y_jpg_large.jpg

SOURCE

I was never actually a fan of their games. Walking Dead wasnt bad. Thought it was funny with Lee to **** with people.. But yeah it got old. I know this market appeals to some but I cant imagine that market being that big. Seems like more of a cell phone app mivro transaction game then a console or pc game

Dark Drakan

Guildmaster
Town Guard
Premium
Reaction score
It wasn’t for everyone but the story and emotional impact of some of the choices in the games were superb and the humour in games like Tales from The Borderlands was brilliant.

queenofdisco

Premium
Reaction score
Sucks. But at least The Walking Dead will get an end. Even if the show has gone to pot, Telltale's TWD remained original. I still have yet to finish Wolf Among Us.