• Welcome to the Fable Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Fable series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Thag Cave?

Angel

Down with this sort of thing
Guildmaster
Town Guard
Reaction score
Ok, so I'm probably the LAST person to have known this but who else spotted the cave around the back of Thag's house?

I've played Fable II I don't know how many times and have only just seen this today and found the chest inside - nothing too exciting in there, mind (although I have noticed items being placed at random in those sorts of chests so someone else might get something a little more interesting/useful) but it was nice to see there was at least one part of Albion I had left undiscovered until now.

Carry on...

Chicken Chaser

Chicken Chaser
Premium
Reaction score
I did. At one point I did not own Fable 2 and played the free episode 1, and I explored so much of Bower Lake and the secrets to behold, I even owned most of the Gypsy Caravans.

ScousaJ

ScousaJ
Reaction score
I never knew this!

I've been playing this game ever since it's release and I have overlooked so many things.

Might just recap and truly explore Ablion in my 10 day wait for Fable 3

solorider

Reaction score
i have explored most of the places and found loads of treasure,including exploring the cursed snowglobe

onwingsoflead

Reaction score
Wow, I didn't know this either, didn't even think about really checking there either.

Quistrix

yer maw
Town Guard
Premium
Reaction score
I discovered this on my 3rd playthrough so you not alone there.