• Welcome to the Fable Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Fable series and video gaming.

Register Log in

The Assassination Society?

Status
Not open for further replies.
G

Giizu

The Assassination Society?

How many missions do you have to do to go up to the second rank/star? :p Feels like i've done alot of em, and they are really fun.

Soooooo? ;)

Dagzey

Sith Lord
Reaction score
Re: The Assassination Society?

I successfully completed the fiest assassination, i ran out of time for the job on the second one(started very late in job time frame), and i tried a different approached and had beetles at bower lake kill my third target, but the job was not successful, because he 'died by other means'. oh well, atleast i know i won't be doing that again

C

c0rrupth3r0

honestly, i have never done a 5 star assassin mission, only a 4 star 1...
when u hafta meet a dude at giles' farm, ull no thts the 3 star 1 =]

G

Giizu

Guys... you haven't answerd my question, when do you get the next start missions?

weirdkidinabox

Eccentric Genious
Premium
Reaction score

Are you sure the assassination missions move job ranking upwards. I always thought they sort of stood solitary from the rest, like bartending/woodchopping/blacksmithing could get a star up skill but assassination was kind of random selection.
:wacko:

Tsuyu

is wearing Queen's lace panties.
Town Guard
Reaction score

The in-game help tells you that the 'worse' the overall situation in Albion, the more corruption is present and the more lucrative contracts are there to be had.

So I suppose that f you don't fix Westcliff, for example, the situation gets 'worse' and you should get better contracts.

weirdkidinabox

Eccentric Genious
Premium
Reaction score

Tsuyu;231664 said:
The in-game help tells you that the 'worse' the overall situation in Albion, the more corruption is present and the more lucrative contracts are there to be had.

So I suppose that f you don't fix Westcliff, for example, the situation gets 'worse' and you should get better contracts.

Makes perfect sense tbh, I assume that taking the evil route on most things would get very hardcore contracts and st00fles?
:D

D

devmus11

idk bout all that but one thing, i have to kill a guy named adam the ship captain in bloodstone (idk if anyone will even have this cuz i think the assassin thing is just random ppl) but it wont let me kill him...only requirements are to do it at night but even then i will shoot him stab him or anything and he just wont die:wacko:

Fast7

The Infection/Cure
Reaction score

they come randomly, you just have to keep on doing them and evenutally you will get them. i started t a lvl 3 one then went to 5 then to 2 then to 4 its just random so you never know what your going to get....also the one at giles farm also gives you 1 and 2 star ones so you will never know.

J

jperry

i have done 5-6 assassination missions and i slept for 1 year straight and i still cant get a new assassination job plz help

FiliusMartis

Reaction score

Assassin missions do not follow a pattern that I can find. If you chose to corrupt Bowerstone Old Town (gave the warrants to Arfur) then you will have one star missions until after the Spire, maybe a two star if you're lucky.

If you've slept for a year straight then I assume you're sleeping a week, waking and going straight back to sleep. That is not going to work. You are only giving the missions one day to come up. Quest, explore, work, play and whatnot and they will come up.

Now my question to anyone who knows is... can you ever earn the Executioner title or must it be purchased? It says it can be earned, but I've yet to see that accomplished ...and I've done a lot of those missions.

D

Dorian Grey

Necromancy...fwah...

A couple comments:

The number of stars available on Displacement, Bounty Hunter, Slave Rescue, and Assassination Society missions increases with your renown. How common the jobs are depends on how many places aren't developed. A destroyed temple of light makes assassination/displacement more frequent, no Westcliff development, the slum version of old town, etc. Inversely, more development makes bounty hunter/slave rescue more frequent. But it doesn't affect the number of stars. You unlock the ability to have more stars with renown and the frequency of high vs. low stars raises with renown as well, still it's random so a one star assassination job can show up to the king with 100000+ renown, it's just more likely to be a 5 then.

On the Executioner title, wrong quest. It's unlocked through getting enough loyalty points to the temple of shadows, though I find it fun to combine the two, if the target doesn't know that there's a bounty on them...lead them to the temple and kill them there...fwahahaha...two birds, one stone. (or wheel of misfortune.)

profitstealer66

Reaction score

destroy albion, (make old town crud, and westcliff, and kill oakfield with the shadows), then do a bunch of the missions. i got to a 5 star one.. it was IMPOSSIBLE!!! they had highwaymen protecting them, and they would kill anything, and i had to do it at day in front of a guard... >_< guard never came, and if you take out the highwaymen from a distance, then the person runs the crud away!! i couldn't do it!! -cries-

H

hippyjellyfish

Hello there

Im doing jobs for the assassination society and im on a 2 star mission, it says I have to kill a guy called Kier in westcliff, I got there and so far I have killed 5-6 different guys called Kier and nothing is happening, also I have no gold trail once im in westclif... it says im out of time on this mission but I cant seem to restart it or get another mission, is kier in a special place or is there a way to restart the mission

Status
Not open for further replies.