• Welcome to the Fable Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Fable series and video gaming.

Register Log in

the Baubles house

Status
Not open for further replies.

Rex Nusquam

Reaction score
I just bought this and the chest inside is blocked by furniture and big crates. Anyone else have that happen?

Necromancer

Pokémon Master
Reaction score
I believe this house is in the Bowerstone Old Quarter. Try swapping out some furniture near the chest for smaller pieces of furniture. That should give you access to it.

Rex Nusquam

Reaction score
yep, that's the one. it's right before you go into industrial. ive tried breaking and swapping but neither works. there are several large crates stacked to block access but allow the chest to be seen. at the end of the crates is a broken dresser. there isnt aback door either :unsure:

Necromancer

Pokémon Master
Reaction score
I just got to the chest by swapping out the dresser for a suit of armor. Here, check it out:

img1332t.jpg

img1334c.jpg

img1336pj.jpg

img1337d.jpg

I know the pictures are sort of low quality, but at least you can tell what everything is.

Rex Nusquam

Reaction score
hmmm...tried aged armor and i couldnt get by. let me try a dif one and see what happens

Necromancer

Pokémon Master
Reaction score
That's strange. I would assume that all the suit of armor would work the same for this. Well, if it helps, the one I put there was the shining armor.

Rex Nusquam

Reaction score
shining armor did the trick :thumbsup: many thanks! ^_^

Status
Not open for further replies.