• Welcome to the Fable Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Fable series and video gaming.

Register Log in

The Combatant HELP. **SPOLIER**

Status
Not open for further replies.

King William

Reaction score
I need help understanding the combatant, defeating the necromancer in the Colosseum. I can get all the way to defeating the Spire Guards, and then hollowmen show up, and then time runs out.

I tried youtube and there was only one video showing it, and he seem more interested in showing how truly awesome he was, then explaining it.

I should say that I do not go after the multipliers, I already have the over 20,000 and the 10 multiplier achievements, so I do not know if those are necessary for the combatant.

I have seen some sites telling do it with a friend (like the youtube guy did) so I do not know if you can do it alone.

Also, I do not know how the "slow time" works. Sometimes it works, when it does I do not know what I did.
I have done all of Colosseum's achievements, including defeated the Spire guards without it, but I do not know if that is anything to puff my chest out about. :cool:

As always, any help is always appreciated. ^_^

FiliusMartis

Reaction score
Basically, you need to be able to kill ten waves of enemies extremely fast so that you have enough time for the Necromancer to spawn. It can be done alone, but you'll need to be pretty skilled. From my experience, high level slow time spells do affect the clock in the Colosseum, so maybe dumping some will points into slow time could help you out. Being a beast at will is helpful, because you dan damage a lot of enemies at once.

The Spire Guard are wave nine, the only thing after that is the Commandants and then the Necromancer, so you're getting pretty close. Puff away!

King William

Reaction score
Are the Commandants the guys who can make a wave of spikes come out of the ground? if so, I defeated them too. :cool:

FiliusMartis

Reaction score
You'll get several spawns of them, and the waves tend to overlap. For instance if you've killed a lot of spire guards, you may start to get commandants, but you must kill ALL the commandants set to spawn before the Necromancer will appear.

King William

Reaction score
Oh.
I figured out how time control works, but I actually did better without it. I'll have to give my thumb a good rest before I try it again.^_^

Status
Not open for further replies.