• Welcome to the Fable Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Fable series and video gaming.

Register Log in

the commandant in the spire (possible spoilers)

primechoes

Reaction score
the commandant in the spire (possible spoilers)

did anyone else enjoy giving him the beating he deserved? I mean he just thought using those collars he could make everyone obey and that would be all there is to it. He is lucky I only had that steel cutlass or whatever it was and not my full set of equipment or I would have made it hurt more, LOL!

White Balverine

Scourge of Witchwood
Premium
Reaction score
Re: the commandant in the spire (possible spoilers)

He had a cool voice. Otherwise he was a big douche, just like Lucien. Neat shard powers though.

Ryu_the_fox

Reaction score

He had a striking resemblance to Darth Maul. I felt like it was Star Wars again. The whole place looked like it was advanced and out of this world.

Reaction score

Ryu_the_fox;402338 said:
He had a striking resemblance to Darth Maul. I felt like it was Star Wars again. The whole place looked like it was advanced and out of this world.

+rep thats because it was it was built before albion and yes i totally agree he looked like darth mall

Yoak

Jellysquasher
Reaction score

I don't think I got to kill him. At least, not when he wanted me to kill tom, or whoever it was. If you kill him later in the story, I'm happy

MetroidHunter26

*pew pew pew*
Reaction score

Syth the old one;403094 said:
+rep thats because it was it was built before albion and yes i totally agree he looked like darth mall
A long time ago in a galaxy far away...yet some how in the future...yet in the old kingdom...with magic...
naw I'm just joshing...

but yeah The commandant was a real S.O.B I just wanted to punch him in the face (boy did I miss punching in Fable would have been awesome just to punch him to death) any who when he gave me the Cutlass to kill bob I was thinking..."your serious...giving a weapon...to a "disobedient" guard like me? well you asked for it >_>" shank +30 Good Points *sap sap SAP* lunge +30 *Sap SAP SAP* stab +50 and another 100 *SAP SAP SAP* unconscious...was worth it.
and then the end fight came yada yada swish swish stab done. that in it of itself should explain what a great time I had with that fight :D lol

Reaction score

MetroidHunter26;403694 said:
A long time ago in a galaxy far away...yet some how in the future...yet in the old kingdom...with magic...
naw I'm just joshing...
:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D: LOL

ForThe LoveOfReaver

Reaver IS better than you~
Reaction score

He was so rad.. I rather enjoyed him hitting me too...

>w >

iGamerNewb

Undead Slayer.
Reaction score

ForThe LoveOfReaver;403894 said:
He was so rad.. I rather enjoyed him hitting me too...

>w >

Kinky.:angel:

Reaction score

just what i was about to say ^ your into punishment 0o