• Welcome to the Fable Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Fable series and video gaming.

Register Log in

the desert

S

Sporeon

the desert

If/when we figure out new regions, I plan on making some stuff in the desert in the southeast corner of Albion. As such I need textures/models for:
desert terrain (sand)
cacti
some large tents for a desert village
It is also my theory that the Sandgoose lives in the desert (despite what the Oracle says), and that the only reason it isn't in the game is that the hero can't go there. Time to fix that.

OldBoy

Reaction score
Re: the desert

Sporeon;109104 said:
If/when we figure out new regions, I plan on making some stuff in the desert in the southeast corner of Albion. As such I need textures/models for:
desert terrain (sand)
cacti
some large tents for a desert village
It is also my theory that the Sandgoose lives in the desert (despite what the Oracle says), and that the only reason it isn't in the game is that the hero can't go there. Time to fix that.

Nice idea. :D

But I believe that's a big if...

T

TheSolusKnight

sounds good, a desert village would kik ***
but the sandgoose is a boat :p

S

Sporeon

TheSolusKnight;109109 said:
sounds good, a desert village would kik ***
but the sandgoose is a boat :p

What??? Sandgoose is a boat??? I was going to have it be a goose the size of a house that is multilingual, as the Snowspire Oracle says it is. And it will tell you how to find the Singing Sword (I intend to make that and have it tell you where I put it).

F

fablefreak323

I hate to burst all your bubbles, but the Sandgoose is not a boat, nor a giant bird thingy. Actualy, when you're a child, theres a man cheating on his wife behind a house. If you stand there for a while watching the husband and his girlfriend kiss, he'll say eventualy, "Come 'ere my little sandgoose." So, it's really just a pet name for a girl that dies in a brutal raid from bandits. Her head is most likely splattered across the ground and her body burned in hell for all etenernity. :devil:

S

Sidewayz

fablefreak323;111462 said:
I hate to burst all your bubbles, but the Sandgoose is not a boat, nor a giant bird thingy. Actualy, when you're a child, theres a man cheating on his wife behind a house. If you stand there for a while watching the husband and his girlfriend kiss, he'll say eventualy, "Come 'ere my little sandgoose." So, it's really just a pet name for a girl that dies in a brutal raid from bandits. Her head is most likely splattered across the ground and her body burned in hell for all etenernity. :devil:
thats crazy dude never seen that but normally i just take the gold then rat him out real quick lol

andythegill

I have a cunning plan
Reaction score

I think theres more to that bloke who was cheating "come ere my little sandgoose"
calling a girl either a boat or a massive multilingual duck