• Welcome to the Fable Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Fable series and video gaming.

Register Log in

The Easiest way for Largest Income

Status
Not open for further replies.
J

JP8117

The Easiest way for Largest Income

I have found out the easiest way to make the most money at once and have that as a steady income is to buy every single building within every village. The Villages with no weapons take awhile and some patience to kill everybody, just Bowerstone North and South. Just sleep for a total of three days and you have max money for that town. You would think that the shops would pay the most but they don't. Check it out for youself.

C

Crazyarms

Re: The Easiest way for Largest Income

yeah thats if you want to be evil and kill every single soul in the town, and if you have the money to do so. Oakvale is very expensive.

J

JP8117

Yeah, it does get pricey. But you don't have to kill everybody just the people within the house. And you don't get that evil if you just kill them and not destroy the town. And money does not become a problem becuase you can just sleep and get more. One problem is you can't kill the children, so South Bowerstone is hard to own all.

J

JP8117

Yeah that sounds like a good plan also. They both work it is just a matter of what boats your float. The problem with yours is that it takes ten minutes every time. The problem with mine is killing everybody, but once bought it takes just about five miuntes of to round them all up.

C

Crazyarms

Id probably go with schecter idea, cause im a TRUE Hero. I dont do any evil.

weirdkidinabox

Eccentric Genious
Premium
Reaction score

For a start, since when could you kill people in Bowerstone? Secondly, I'm not the uber evil or anything but last time I checked you cant destroy villages or towns either.... unless JP meant destroy in a different way but when I hear destroy I think burning, toasting, arson, raging fires spreading through a town which has been razed to the ground by an army of troops... or one evil hero on a rampage of boredom.....

J

JP8117

To kill people in Bowerstone is easy, get them to follow you. This best works if you are good. Trust me killing a few people does not get you evil to turn. I did you use the wrong would destroy. That is the best way to kill the people in Bowerstone besides punchy them to death and having the guards shoot them with arrows. It is very tricky. Just try it for your self, and don't kill everybody at once you won't have enough money.

V

Voodoo 9s

Just lead them out of the town.

weirdkidinabox

Eccentric Genious
Premium
Reaction score

Voodoo 9s said:
Just lead them out of the town.

Oh right, I get it now. I was thinking that you folks meant killing them actually in town which is pretty much impossible.

Silly me :rolleyes:

V

Voodoo 9s

Schetcher's plan is the best, quickest, and won't attract the guards attention.

weirdkidinabox

Eccentric Genious
Premium
Reaction score

Voodoo 9s said:
Schetcher's plan is the best, quickest, and won't attract the guards attention.

Its also boring as hell in comparison to killing the entire population of a town and then just running round to pick up your rent money everynow and again. We all know by now how good Scheters bartering technique is but sometimes it nice to have some variance and creativity in what you do.

J

JP8117

Just for the record it is not impossible, it just takes some thinking to kill the folks in Bowerstone. Hint use the guards. They shoot arrows.

Status
Not open for further replies.